A Meeting Of The.....Puns?

~~~~~~~~~~~(Y/N) P.O.V~~~~~~~~
   You and PJ start to play around.... and Blue was making scramble egg, (even tho I don't like them trust me)
And you got an idea.... "Hay blue I have some EGG-stremly punny puns." You saw blue start to get mad, you could not help your self. "You " (Y/N) "look" no "EGG-stremly mad at my yokes" AAAAAAAAA WHYYYYYYYYYY (YYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN) WHYYYYY!

    Then you hear the door open but you know that everyone was here or so you though.....

~~~~~~~~~~~Papyrus P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~
     BLUE I'M BACK!!! *mind: Well I wonder what he's making.I thought then I saw Pj....PAPERJAM THE SON OF THE GLICH THAT KIDDNAP MY LITTLE BROTHER* I walk right over to him about to give him a piece of my mind then I here blue yelling....like he hird a pun weird...???? Come on blue that was hummes, I hird other puns like they had a Skeli-ton of puns and skeliton puns. So I disided to check it out... I saw a.... a girl??? That look like a human but.... not it was weird but blue trusted her and PJ so I guess I have to.

BROTHER HOW WAS WORK? well bro i did a ton of work. WELL THA- a skele-ton of work. UGGG FIRST (Y/N) KNOW YOU,WHYYYY??? heh well i guess ill stop. I was trying so hard not to laugh but I held it back. I think me and this new girl ar- I was stop mid mind when I herd this. SIS COME ON WE NEED TO GO I heard pj say. "Ok, well bye blue and umm?"- papyrus. "Ok thank you papyrus bye." BYE (Y/N) , heh bye. I said but in my mind I was thinking,bye you daughter of that  glich...

(A/n)

Hay so I was thinking of maybe doing a background on G Frisk or me so ya...... and also I will work on more stuff so where it's daily updates and all that fun stuff

From your Glichy girl

GF

(Gaster Frisk)