A Summer Vacation [part 5]

~~~~~~~~~~~no one's pov~~~~~~~~~~~
After papyrus knock y/n out he and blue die sadly. So there was a reset, you remember them clear as day. So when you woke up in Snowdon you know that a glich happened. Senas you are the daughter of error.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your pov~~~~~~~~~~~
What. Snowedon? But I was... Ooo a glich happened that can expect it. But why Snowdon of all places? Why? Gust as you ask everting gos black for the second time.*Chara: easy because after papyrus killed you are souls fused and well let's just say I reset =). "WHAT!!! WELL I'M UNFUSING!!!" Not so easily I'm looking out for you when I say that papyrus will end you if he see you because you hurt a pasafis girl for his au. =) And let's just know... I'm her so I can kill you if I want sence are soul are fused=) " Ok chara just so I can see him alive again." O you think that you will see him alive again well I'm genosidle so sorry =) "fine fine. I still say that we infuse." Later right know we need to tell papyrus about this =)*

  After that conversation it was night and both of you were tierd and fell asleep then. *" Chara?" ....ya=) "night" night =)* After that you new that this summer well be crazy. And you know that papyrus will never look at you the same way.

(A/N)

HAY I'M BACK FROM MY VACATION AND IT WAS NICE SO I HOPE THAT YOU IN JOY LIFE :)

FROM YOUR GLICHY GIRL

G