A Sk8 Border

(A/N YOU VISITED SWAP IN THE SUMMER TIME SO KNOW IT'S SCHOOL. AND ALSO YOUR A NIRD SO IS PAPYRUS BUT PEOPLE THINK HE'S A JOCK AND ALSO USE THE SONG LATER SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SORRY AND I DON'T OWN ETHER ONE)

~~~~~~~Y/n pov~~~~~~~~~
We where at home and I was bord, like sooooo bord. And not to help eny I was grounded because I was lost in my thoughts about that skeliton papyrus. But what was the worst was that it was only Paper and me at home so he's the goody one some day or... I'm the goody-Two-shose. Heh that's is the normal....till to day.

We where going to school. And of course my big brother the jock had to bully me his one little nerdy sis. But ween there not around we are closer then close, still you felt betrayed. Then the one thing worst then a pop quiz. Starlight she's the meanist girl in the hole school... I mean she is dating a skili-papyrus,swap papyrus. With... Her. Welp life is not all bad at lest family is visiting.

"Hi paper." Hi nird....can I just call you sis please "thank you big brother your the best." Today is the day ever. "Let's go to sciance." But we don't have the same classes... "o ya. Well see you at lunch." K (your most inoying nick name or y/m/i/n/n) " PAPER DON'T!" Ok ok sis sorry. "Ok I forgive you paper see you later." Later. I saw Pj leave and one he did I jump up for joy but then went to my class. One again I got the back of the room and I did not care, because that means i can wach in peas because no one sits in the back.

I mean it's some times inoying but I don't care. Even if I'm the only one in the back. Hello class I'm undine. (A/N WE WILL JUST SAY THAT SWAP UNDINE IS OLDER THEN SWAP PAPYRUS AND NOT STUDERY) So class today we will be talking about space.

~~~fast forded thank to time travle~~~

  And that is it for the day class you have a esa on stars. You where heading to lunch because of course lunch is after class. Then you herd a song (PLAY THE SONG!!!) Then you saw a nother skeleton. He was wearing a really coler shirt

 He was wearing a really coler shirt

  He also talk my language. Skateboard
So maybe we can get along. And the best part... he sk8 bords

(A/N)

  SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RIGHT THE 1000 WORDS BUT I GOT RIDERS BLOC SO HERE SORRY