Going back to the swap up au with Fresh?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your pov~~~~~~~~~~~
When you woke up you realised that you where hurt but still ok. Then you felt a hug it was PaperJam. "Your Ok! Thank goodness!! W...what?" You where confused but then when everything was explains the first thing that came to your mind you blurted out. "WHAT 10 DAY IN ACOMA! Sis calm down! Sorry." You where still scaird and nirvus. Because well you could of die. But besides the point you still wanted to be....well free.

So you get an idea text fresh. Hes the coolest nird. Or so you thought. But then you remember a reset hapened. But you try.

F=FRESH

Y=YOU
________________Texting_______________
Y: U..umm hi
F: Hello my Radicole Brodsky!!!
Y:u...ummm Hi F..fresh? It's me Y/n.
F:Y/N!!!! AWESOME MY RAD BRO
Y:Ya. Can you bust me out of this un-rad place?
F:Enything for my Brodsky.
Y:Grate! Can you get here in like 5,10 minutes?
F:Even sooner bye.
Y:Bye
______________________________________
You where existed to get out of here then you herd a crack then saw fresh. Now he was a lot like you he sk8 and all the stuff you like. Then he toke me to snowedin then I saw blue and my eyes sparcol and then I got tackled hug by blue. "Y/N YOUR BACK!!!!! LET'S CELLABRAT BY GOING TO MY PLACE AND EATING TACOS!! AND YOU CAN COME TO FRESH! Ummm ok. K" then the three of you went to blue and papyrus's place. Then saw him papyrus with undine flirting. You did not care eny more. "BROTHER LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!" When he tirns around to see you he hug you in the tightest hug ever. "im so sorry y/n. For? everything. It's ok papyrus I forgive you." Then you did something you thought that you would never do agen.
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
  You kiss him. And he kiss back.

A/n
Hay so I'm starting to get a mager writer's block. So if I don't updadte as quickly. Sorry. And also in joy life!
Your Glichy girl
G frisk.