Pre-book thing

Key
Y/n= your name
L/n= last name
F/c= favorite color
F/s= favorite song
F/b= favorite band
F/t/s= favorite tv show

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You aren't new at Phoenix Drop High. Your brother is though. You went to different schools last year. Mostly because your parents thought a military school was best for your brother. Your f/c  ears and tail twitch as you walk up the front steps. Suddenly a girl with blue hair runs into you. "Sorry" she says while dragging a boy behind her. You look over at your brother Ian. His dark blue ears twitch nervously. "Hey, it's all good." You say as he nods. You walk over to a group of werewolves, leaving Ian alone so that he can make friends. You glance back at him. He's just sort of standing there. You sigh, this was gonna be a long year for him. You spot Dottie. Her purple ears standing out like a white elephant. You run over and tackle her. "DOTTIE!" You scream "Y/n" she yells back! "Ummm... Can you get off me?" She asks. You leap off her. "COME ON! LETS GO IN EARLY!" you grab her hand and run for the nearest window, you smash it and jump inside. You're probably the toughest girl werewolf. ALL BECAUSE YOUR FUDGING DAD LIKES FUDGING MILITARY SCHOOLS! You went to one for a year and half. You wipe that awful memory away,and realize you're in the principle's office. "Dang it!" You say. "Crud, y/n lets go!" Dottie yells as she bolts for the door. "What are you going through the door for?" You ask her as you smash the window, and jump out. You get in the hall, and here someone scream, " stupid werewolves!" As you and Dottie run for the closest door. You close it, and realize you're in the music room. You hear a guitar playing. You recognize that tune. You walk to the middle door and open it to find AARON?