The "Date" part 2 Teal

Aphmaus POV

As y/n got dressed I saw a bruise on her shoulder. I was gonna ask, but thought better of it. She asked Katelyn to fishtail braid her hair down, and around her shoulder.

Of course it covered her bruise

Of course it covered her bruise. I wonder how? I was snapped out of the thought as the doorbell rang.

I ran down to answer it, no surprise, it's Garroth. I called y/n down. As she walked down the staircase, Garroth's eyes glowed. I don't think he realized how long it took to pick the dress. After her amazing entrance she tripped on the last step. As she fell, I heard her yell "Crap, stupid heels!" I cringed, waiting for her impact, instead I opened my eyes to see Garroth had caught her. Garroth being the goof he is, realized they were in public, and dropped her.

She made an "oof" sound when she hit the floor. She said "Thanks bud!"sarcastically, getting up and ignoring his outstretched hand.

Your POV

After Garroth dropped me flat on my butt, I got up and said bye to the girls. They waved from the threshold of my house as we walked out to the car and drove away. I snatched the AUX cord, and turned on "shower" by Becky G. I was rocking out, Garroth started to tap his hand to the beat on the wheel.

We finally got to the restaurant, I got out and realized how fancy it is. I was happy with my decision of dresses. I asked Garroth "do the others know how fancy this place is?" He smirked, "me and Laurence's deal allowed me to choose the restaurant. He doesn't know at all." I smirked, playing dirty, Garroth had a slightly evil side to him. It was kind of hot honestly.

We walked in and got the table. We soon saw Laurence and a meif'wa with purple and yellow hair come in. They looked really out of place. The girl had on a really simple greens dress, while Laurence wore jeans. They walked over to us and sat down. Laurence leaned over and whispered something to Garroth. Garroth smiled and whispered something back. I turned to the girl.

"Hi! My name is y/n, it's great to meet you...?" I asked enthusiastically. "Michi," she took my extended hand, but instead of shaking it she pulled me close "and you better stay away from my man!" She looked me up and down, then turned back around like nothing had happened.

I excused my self and went to the bathroom. I quickly sent a text to the girls saying "Laurence's date is a sicopath!" No answered so I sighed and headed back out to the table. When I got back Garroth had already ordered for the table.

IM GONNA SKIP TIL AFTER THEY EAT CUZ IM LAZY!!!!

later...

I grabbed Garroth's hand and led him to the dance floor. I put his hands on my hips and we swayed slowly to the time of the music. We slowly got closer, and I rested my head on his shoulder. There was no doubt that I loved this boy.

A~N
So... Yeah... I feel like I pulled that chapter off, but let me know in the comments. I will release the other outcomes later, but I am tired and must sleep. BAI!

                                                              ~Cici