Wishes Gone Wild

Pre A~N
You all should know the key... If there are any more you need to know I'll be sure to post what it is. ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Your POV

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock blasting. BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!! I whacked it hard, sending it tumbling off my nightstand. I rolled my eyes, the stupid thing was so.... Well, STUPID!! I got dressed for school, and walked downstairs. I unexpectedly fond Lucinda making breakfast. If you could call her using magicks to make scrambled eggs, and pour juice, while sitting on her butt, playing on her phone, making breakfast. I walked over and grabbed a plate of food. "Morning!" She said without looking up. "Same to you!"I sat down at the table, and continued eating. Ian ran downstairs, and devoured his food. "Woah, slow down dude, or else you'll choke to death!" I warned him. "Thanks Lucinda" he said, and ran out the door. I rolled my eyes, guess I'm not taking him to school. I put my dishes into the dishwasher and said, "hey! Earth to Lucinda! We need to get moving!" She stood up and stretched. "Ugh, alright."

We drove out separate cars and pulled into the parking lot. She asked "what period do you have lunch?" "Umm... Fifth." "Great, meet me at the fountain!" "Uhhhh..." Before I could answer she ran off waving. So much for small talk. I went to AP Algebra and sat next to Dottie. "Huh..." She gasped. "What?" I asked. "LOOK! It's Garroth!" She squealed, but only loud enough for me to hear. I rolled my eyes, other than the blue eyes, and confidence he has, he isn't that handsome. Well... His eyes are dashing!

WAIT!? DID I JUST SAY THAT?! NUH UH! I AINT GONNA DO A BOY CRAZY STAGE!!

I looked at Dottie and just said, "weirdo." She rolled her eyes, "aww... Come on, you have to have the hots for someone! You can tell me! I'm your bestie!" I looked at her "well..." " AH I KNEW IT!!!! SPILL!!!" "Alright you caught me... I. Really. Like. Myself!" I sighed and threw my hands into an exasperated position. "I just can't keep it a secret any longer!" I smirked, Dottie sent her not-to-menacing death glare at me. "Ugh! You can be so... SO!" "Alright class, let's begin!" "You were saying?" I whispered in her ear, and smirked.

~•~•~•~•~•TIME SKIP!!!~•~•~•~•~•

I walked out the front doors to the fountain, and found Lucinda impatiently waiting for me. "Hey!" I said. She looked up from her phone and just said "you're late." I opened my mouth, but before I could say anything she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bleachers.

"HEY! EVERYONE! SHUT UP!!" She said. Aphmau rolled her eyes. "Lucinda that isn't very nice!" She stated. I scoffed and said "neither is Travis's face, but hey! We put up with it everyday." I knew Travis cause Ian and him had hung out after school at our place. "Woah! I like this one Lucinda! She's a keeper!" Said a guy with dark blue hair. "D... Dante!" Travis stuttered, it would have been cute, but he's too young for me. Plus...  I'm WAY out of his league. "Well... Dante, I suggest you stop talking about me like some kind of prize, and you won't find yourself dangling from a flagpole, or better yet, the roof of the school." I said cheerfully sarcastic. "Hah! You can't do nothing to me!" I smirked, "you wanna bet?"

•~•~•~>TIME SKIP! AGAIN!<~•~•~•

Aphmau's POV

Ok, y/n seemed cool at first, but now... She's scary. She beat Dante up, and dragged him to the flagpole. She looped the rope through his belt loop, and pulled him up there. "Y/n put him down!" I screamed. She smirked, "okay" she let a few feet of the rope go, and Dante dropped SUPER quickly. He started screaming like a little girl. I finally convinced y/n to take him down, but only after I promised her an ice cream.

Your POV

After teaching that A-hole a lesson, we went back to the bleachers to eat lunch. Me and Dante started talking, after I apologized, and it turns out we have a lot in common. He also like f/b. Turns out he played baseball for a while. I can respect that, but it isn't as cool as hockey. He said he plays the drums, I told him I like to sing. Things kind of kicked off there. We both thought it would be super cool to be in a band. We Love music, it was kind of crazy.

After lunch, Lucinda decided for intros to happen last. The first few people were easy, Aph, Laurence (when he said his name I could barely contain my laughter), Garroth, Dante, and Travis. Next was a little harder Cadenza, Teony, Kawaii~chan? I don't really know, I think that was it. When some of the boys looked at me, they got like this weird look. Anyway, Garroth asked to talk to me, and my heart rate increased a little. "Uh... S... Sure." Ugh, stupid stutter. I need to get my head on straight! Garroth pulled me to the side, and asked "Would you... You know? Go out with me?"

Okay, I know I have, the SMALLEST! Of crushes on him, but I smacked him straight across the face. He rubbed it "I should've expected that." He mumbled. "I just wanted to beat Laurence." My ears perked straight up! "I'm in!" I said, "pick me up at 7:00 tonight." He started to say something, but I walked away to o quickly, heading for werewolf class.

I walked in and was met by snickers. "Aw... Miss l/n thank you for finally joining us. May I ask you why you're late?" The werewolf teacher said in a sarcastically sweet voice. I just shrugged and said "someone told me to go to hell. I got a little side tracked looking for it, but now I'm here." And sat down, waiting for class to begin

A~N

SUP YALL! It's me! CICI! I LOVE this chapter. I hope you do too. My mom is coming to check on me, and it's like 4:00 in the morning, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... IM OUT! PEACE!!!!!!!!

                                                   ~Cici