Rooftop Misshaps

Key
Y/n= your name
L/n= last name
F/c= favorite color
F/s= favorite song
F/b= favorite band
F/t/s= favorite tv show

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Maggie?! I ran over "Maggie! Is that you?!"

She looked up from her book. Her eyes went wide, then warmed up. She smiled and laughed. "Y/n?! Yeah it's me!" "Since when did you go here?" I asked her. "Well..." She started. "Umm... I've had issues at other schools, so my parents thought pdh would be good for me." "Come on let's get out of this stupid library! I have a super secret spot you will LOVE!" "Actually I..." Before she finished I grabbed her hand and pulled her along. As we weaved between students I asked her "you still do gymnastics right?" She never answered. I pulled her along to a ledge. I let go of her hand and jumped up a couple spots. I looked behind me. Maggie was gone? I sighed, I guess I could come off a little strong.

I smiled, oh well, and continued jumping until I made it to a small hatch in the roof. I lifted it up and poked my head out it. No teacher in sight. I looked around just to make sure. Nope I was good.

I jumped onto the roof only to find some brown haired thief had stolen my spot. "Hey!" I yelled. He turned around, I noticed it was Laurence. He was head over heels for Aphmau last year. "Ah, Laurence Zvahl. What brings you, the soccer captain, Casanova, and Aphmau lover, to my humble abode?" I asked sarcastically. To make my point across I did a little curtsy. "Umm... I always come up here?" He said, slightly confused. "Ugh! Just my luck. You know I'm Alpha now, that makes Aph the omega. Don't you know I've marked up here as my own?"

I sighed then sat down. The show was gonna begin soon, and I didn't want to miss it. The seniors had to set up a club thing down on the soccer field. I had a ton of water balloons pre-stocked for some fun. I looked down, everyone was coming out. I saw Aphmau talking to some werewolves. This was my chance. I was about to throw my balloon, when someone grabbed my arm. "No" was all Laurence said. "Aww, come on, one shot? Please?" "No"was all Laurence said then he lifted me up, set me standing. He turned me around. "No one deserves to be embarrassed on their first day of school." He said. He let go of my arms. I looked down. Do I throw the balloon at him or at Aph? I looked over and realized Aphmau had disappeared. Ugh fine Laurence will have to do. I looked at him, "you know what Laurence you're right, nobody should be embarrassed, especially on their first day." He smiled. My eyes turned cold "no one but you!" I threw my water balloon and it splashed all over him. It looked like he peed himself. I laughed, and ran off the roof, landing on a window edge like I had practiced. I saw Laurence lean over the edge of the roof, but I smashed the window and ran inside.

A~N
Hey guys, it me Cici. So I hope you like the book, I've worked SUPER hard on it. Anyway I'm outta here! BAI!