Ivy Strikes Again

Key
Y/n= your name
L/n= last name
H/c= hair color
F/c= favorite color
F/s= favorite song
F/b= favorite band
F/t/s= favorite tv show

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I jumped through the window just as Laurence yelled my name. I laughed and ran out of the empty classroom. I turned the hall and smashed into someone. "Ian?!" I yelled. "Oh hey" he said, getting up from the floor. "What are you doing? You're supposed to be down at the convention!" I screamed! "Woah! Sis, calm down, the thing was lame so I left." I ruffled his hair. "Awww... You're just like me! Did you at least see a club you might like?" "Nah" was all he said. I stared at him. "Well come on!" I said while dragging him away. "Where are we going?" He asked, but I refused to answer him.

I took him down to the convention and pulled him to werewolf club stand, "I'm here to sign my brother up!" I said. "Ugh.. Ok." Was al the dumb werewolf said. I rolled my eyes and signed Ian up. I began to pull Ian along again. "Y/n! Stop! Why are you doing this I can sign up for stuff on my own!" "Pfft! No you can't! If I let you come alone, you wouldn't talk to anyone or anything!" Then I signed him up for football, and baseball club. "Y/n, can't I at least sign up for soccer?" I yanked his arm hard as I stopped, turning him around to look at me. "No!" I barked at him and continued on. I signed myself up for volleyball, theater, and Till Tomorrow! A new club dead set on A. Beautifying the campus, and B. Growing better fruits and vegetables for the cafeteria. I gagged just thinking about the normal lunches they serve. By the time I was done the bell rang. I told Ian I had detention, and that he would have to walk home. He sighed. "Hey! You know what? later we'll go out for ice cream, and a jog in the park afterwards!" Ian's face lit up "yeah, sounds fun!"

I walked into the school. The office told me to go to room 201. I pushed the door open, and was soaked with water. I heard laughing.

No... Control it. Don't... You'll regret it, even if it is Ivy.

"Come on, fight back. You know she deserves it!" The voice in my head said

I won't. Not again

I calmed down. Then sent my death stare at Ivy. She giggled super obnoxiously. I walked by her and shook out my ears and tail as I walked by. "Ah" I heard her yell. There was a bathroom in the back, so I went into the first stall. And put on my extra set off clothes.

l walked out and pulled my h/c hair into a high pony tail, and realized some other people had joined us

l walked out and pulled my h/c hair into a high pony tail, and realized some other people had joined us. There was a kid I didn't recognize. And a girl with blue hair. That was probably Kaitlyn. "Hey Kaitlyn! Can't wait for v-ball to start!" I said cheerfully. "Oh, hey Y/n right? Yeah I can't wait either. Wait why are you here?" "I threw a kid out a window, I guess it now against school policy or whatever?" I said rolling my eyes. " how 'bout you?" She sighed, "I was caught inside during the convention." "That sucks" I said. "How bout you, Mr. Cyclops?" I asked nodding toward the last kid, he had a mask on and hair covering one of his eyes. "Humph." Was all he gave away. "What's his deal?" I asked Kaitlyn. "Oh! Yeah, that's Zane. He... Doesn't exactly open up to most people." Hmm... Wonder what he's here for? I sat in a chair in the back row, and pulled out my phone. Ugh this was gonna suck. I opened YouTube and watched Wengie for the whole time. I heard someone talking about, like, not being mean... Blah blah blah. I just put in earbuds. At last the bell rang. I grabbed my f/c bag and walked out to my red jeep. I turned on f/s and jammed out all the way home. I pulled in the drive way and ran up to my room. I turned on my f/t/s and started my homework.

A~N
HEY ITS ME, CICI! IMMMMMMM BACK!!! I have been super busy, so sorry for not updating! Love you all! I'm outta here! BAI!