The "Date" part 2 pink

Lucinda's POV

I watched as y/n got dressed. She threw on the dress, then asked if someone would curl here hair. Katelyn volunteered happily. I watched in awe, I had no clue Katelyn could hair so well. She curled her hair into delicate ringlets that fell around her face.

Once she was ready the door bell rang. Y/n ran down to answer it. I walked down the stairs after her. I watched as Garroth just stood there awkwardly. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed both of them a glass of water. What Garroth didn't know was that I lined his glass with a confidence potion. What he doesn't know, won't hurt him...

Hopefully.

Your POV

After Lucinda brought us water, Garroth took my hand and led me outside. He opened the passenger seat door for me, and said "you look pretty"

Pretty?! That's IT!

"Uhhh... Thanks?" I said awkwardly. The restaurant wasn't far, so I'll spare you the awkward car ride.

Aka the author is to lazy to write more than they have too!

Garroth's POV

As we walked in I whispered to y/n "you might not meet the dress code requirements" she shot me a glare and said "why didn't you tell me we were going some place fancier!" I looked at her sadly and said, "I didn't want you're hard work to go to waste!" She rolled her eyes, I had to agree, it sounded flat, even to me. "That was probably one of the lamest excuses ever." I rubbed the back of my neck and said "I know". We walked to the check-in, the lady frowned at y/n's dress, but otherwise said nothing.

We were escorted to our table. I suddenly felt strange, and did y/n just get a lot prettier. I felt my confidence build up, so I took her hand and we walked to the dance floor. It was a slow song, so I put my arm around her waist, and we danced for a while. She rested her head on my chest, and left it there. I started to whisper "y/n... I... I love." Before I could get it out all my confidence was drained away. "I have to go to the restroom." Said quickly, and left. As I walked by the table, I saw Laurence and his date there. Laurence whispered something in meif'wa's ear. She giggled and kissed him on the cheek

When I made it to the restroom I washed my face and stared at myself for a while. Next thing I knew I was punching the wall, and silently screaming at myself. Wondering why I couldn't fess up. I realize I had been in here for a while, and decided to leave.

I noticed y/n wasn't where I left her, or at the table. I sighed and walked out to the car... Only to realize it was gone! I checked my pockets for my keys, and grabbed my phone. I noticed a text from y/n, it read:

Garroth, sorry to leave, but I got bored. Hope you don't mind, but I "borrowed" you're car. I'll bring it to school for you.

I checked my pockets one more time, and gave up, my keys DEFINITELY were not there. Ugh! Y/n that little thief!  She must have stolen my keys while we had danced. I sighed and began the long walk home.

A~N
SUP! it's Cici! IM BAAAAAAACK! Anyway, sorry for the somewhat depressing chapter, but it's out. I'll get the ending for if you wear the navy blue dress out tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't get it out today, but whatever.
BAIIIIIIII!!!

~Cici