My Boyfriend is Back?!

Key
Y/n= your name
L/n= last name
F/c= favorite color
F/s= favorite song
F/b= favorite band
F/t/s= favorite tv show

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"AARON?!?!" I yell! He looks up. "Y... Y/n?" He stuttered, it was super cute! I ran and gave him a hug! " I thought you graduated last year?!" I screamed in his ear. "Huh! You loser, you didn't get held back did you?"

"What? No! I don't start until September! I didn't get held back!" "Good" I said simply. Dottie looked at me. "Why do you care so much?" She questioned. "Well" I started, "My freshman year I went to O'kasis Military Academy. I went out with Aaron for a while, and." "Ohhhhhh..." Dottie said cutting me off. "We have to get to class!" She screamed checking her watch. "Like now! Bye alpha!" She called cheerily. I waved and said "later alpha." And smirked. I knew he hated that name. He said something, but I ran out to fast.

I got to my homeroom. Room 164. Huh, it's the old werewolf classroom. I walked in and something came hurdling at me. I dodged the frisbee. I picked it up and yelled "who threw this?!?!" No one answered. The kid who raised his hand was towards the back of the class. " get your stupid butt up here!" I yelled. He walked up slowly. When he stopped in front of me I judo-flipped him and tossed him out the window. Right then the teacher walked by, I watched as the kid slammed into the teacher. "Who threw the kid?!" He yelled. Everyone stepped back leaving me in the open. "Why y/n l/n. Honestly I'm not that surprised. Although considering you aren't the alpha anymore, I thought you might have learned your lesson." I heard snickering behind me. I ground my teeth. "Mr. Michaels, I would have thought you learned to stay out of my way!" He squinted his eyes. I lashed my tail defensively. "I would fight you, but battling kids as discipline is against the new school policy." I heard a lot awwwws come from behind me. Their disappointment made me feel better. "Instead I'm supposed to send you to the office." "Ughhhhhhhhh...." I groaned. "School was way more fun last year." "I agree" was what the teacher said as I walked out.

As I turned the corner going to the office, I saw Ian talking to... Wait was that Aphmau. Yes this is my chance. I walked up and said "ALPHA! I challenge you. Show your true form!" She just looked at me. "Fine fight me without your ears or tail exposed." I challenged. She just said "I don't want to fight. If it's easier for you, I'll just step down." I looked at her, "you sure?" Was all I said. She just shrugged I looked at her blankly. She said "Bai!" And skipped away. I looked over at Ian. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Ugh, I tossed a kid out the window into a teacher. I guess it's now against a school policy to flip kids out windows?" I rolled my eyes. This was so stupid. How am I supposed to treat omegas if I can't flip them out windows!

Ian looked at me "ouch, that sucks." "Yeah it does. Why are you here?" I asked him. "Teachers hate my piercings." He said simply. I ruffled his hair. "Yeah." I said. "So do I." He screamed "Hey!" But I smiled, and walked through the window which had previously been broken by yours truly.

The principle looked at me and scowled. "Can't werewolves ever come through doors?" "It's not in our nature." I said simply and shrugged. She rolled her eyes and said "So... y/n" she says reads off her computer. "You?" She squinted at the screen. " threw a kid out the window?" "Yeah, so what?" She stared at me. "You will have to be punished." Was all she said. I groaned. "Why this is SO stupid!" I yelled. "You know what, because you're back sassing me, you now have detention." I sighed. "B...but I have to lead werewolf club today!" "That sucks, looks like you'll have to cancel it." She dismissed me. I went into the hall. Ugh I have free period. Might as well go to the library and read. I walked in and saw...

A~N

Hey guys, it's me, Cici! I have been waiting so long to publish this! I just had to make tweaks and stuff! I so cannot wait to get the next chapter out! ANYWAY! CICI IS OUT! Buh bye!

~Cici 💗