Chapter 5 -Part 2

Jin woke up in a cold sweat. The dream he'd had was rather disorienting... It was a mess... It was his life.

He had to look around for a minute or two before he could realize where he was.

The Emergency Room. His form uncomfortably confined in a small chair, he'd fallen asleep, his head leaning on the bed by Minah's waist. Well, now she was propped up against the pillows so it was more like his head lay parallel to her thighs. Although either of them would think about the awkwardness neither would acknowledge it.

It seemed like Minah had just woken up, her hair was slightly ruffled and her eyes somehow seemed bigger- not only from the "sleep" but because of panic and worry...

Panic.

Minah's reports.

Jin, with clinical accuracy, KNEW that Minah was starving herself. Just as HE had had.

'Minah... I know... what's going on with you...' He said, cutting her incessant questioning, stumping her.

She could only look at him in horror.

She could not even cry.

She would not cry.

'What do you mean?' she asked, painfully and pathetically recovering herself.

He only hugged her in response. He murmured unintelligible things into her hair.

Maybe it was ocean perfume that he'd worn for the date, or maybe it was the comforting warmth of the cream coloured sweater; maybe it was his broad chest, that'd be opaque and large enough to hide her; something, maybe all of them, made her cry.

She broke down. Crying in front anyone was new for her... But somehow shedding tears in front of Jin wasn't uncomfortable. Well, almost.

It took her a while to regain her composure. When she did, she just hiccupped into his warm, now wet sweatshirt and after a while, only her breathing could be heard.

She needs immediate medical and psychiatric attention, Mr. Kim. She's in grave danger... And only she can pull herself out...

Jin was haunted by a dead dream and a living Deja vu all at the same time and he felt like he was drowning.

The dream he'd had was rather confusing... it rattled him- mind, body, and soul and he let it disturb his being before he began blaming himself for what had happened.

"Sorry..." he whispered into her hair cutting through the seemingly quiet ER in the middle of the night as tear drop drenched her hair, only this time it wasn't her own.

Short Chapter... But still... Life is chasing me and here I am updating this Fic....

Love,

L.

(Leave song suggestions if you want to too... :D)