Vidcon

"Emily let's go! We're gonna be late!" You said as you walked out the door. When you get to the car you see that your dad was trying to call you. You ignore him.

Emily comes out wearing a bright purple dress with glitter all over. She also brought a colourful handbag stuffed with random items. "You look nice." You said. "You look OK" She said. You both laughed. She unlocked the car and you both got in.

When you got to Vidcon it was already 12:03. You went straight to the V.I.P. There was a very long line. It took a couple hours until it was your turn to meet Mark.

You walked over to him and sat down. You looked at Emily and blushed. You felt like you were in a dream. You have always wanted to meet Mark in person, but now you were too scared to speak. "Hi." You said, immediately regretting that you spoke. "Hi. Well we're here. So what do you guys want to ask or talk about?" He asked You. You feel your cheeks blush even more. Mark looked at you and smiled. "Sorry. Y/N isn't very good at talking to people that she has stalked for a couple of years. She has all of your merch. And posters of you all over her walls." Emily told him. You punched her in the arm. You felt violated. "I'm impressed. I've never met a stalker like you before. One that doesn't talk." Mark told you. "I've been watching your videos since you started YouTube. That's not weird is it?" You asked, just to be polite. "Not at all. It's quite normal." He smiles and it almost blinds you. "I'm sorry. We are really big fangirls and when we get to talk to a celebrity it makes us shy. I'm really awkward." You explained to Mark. He nodded his head. "I understand."

You talked for a couple more hours until Vidcon started to close. You got more time because you were the last people in line.

"Well we should be going now. Thanks for letting us stay a little longer." Emily said. "Can we get a picture?" You asked. "Of course." Mark walked over to you, ready for a selfie. You rolled up your sleeves and Mark looked at your arms. "Are you OK? What happened?" Mark asked. You didn't know what to say so Emily explained it to him. "Her dad isn't a good dad. He is kind of ....violent." "Oh." He said looking at you.

Oh no, what does he think of me now?

You took the selfie and as you started to leave, Mark stopped you. He gave you a piece of paper that had seven numbers on it. "If you have any trouble, text me." He told you. You hugged him for one last time and walked to the exit. "Bye Y/N!" He yelled across the building. You smiled and waived. You felt like your heart was going to fly out of your chest.

He is so gorgeous!