Secrets?

*supposedly a dream*
You looked up at saw Mark with blood on his hands. Emily was now on the floor of Marks living room. "Oh! My! God!" You screamed for your life. You tried to run, but Mark caught you by the arm. You struggled, but you didn't budge. "You will never leave me, no one will take you away from me!" Marks possessed body was holding on to your arm tighter than before. You struggled to get away again, but his grip grew even tighter. You closed your eyes shut and then opened them.

*IRL*
You screamed and Mark jumped up out of his sleeping position. "What's wrong?!" You could tell he was startled. You coughed into your hand. You felt something come out onto your hand. You looked at it. It was blood. Mark looked at you and then looked at your hand. "What happened? Do you need to go the the hospital?" He asked, concerned. "I don't know!" You said.

Mark carried you to the car and sat you in the back seat. He was only wearing pajama pants. He put the keys in, but the car wouldn't start. "Sh*t! The battery is dead!" He slammed his hand on the steering wheel. You could feel your arm swelling. Mark looked at his GPS. "The hospital is only ten minutes away."

He opened the door and took you out of the car. He put you in his arms. You could feel that he was tense. He started to run.

When you got to the hospital, Mark ran inside. "Hurry, she needs help! She is coughing up blood and she can't breath." He yells to anyone listening. About seven doctors ran out of one room and put you on an examination table. As you were taken into the ER, you saw Mark running towards you. The security stopped him. The swinging doors swung open multiple times and you saw Mark screaming and trying to get out of the security guards grip, to see you.