Hot Date

On Thursday (two days later), you got all dressed up with your hair in a neat ponytail and a dark black dress. You also put on your mothers old pearl necklace, that was only for special occasions. You made sure you had enough deodorant and perfume on, to smell extra nice. You looked out the window and Marks car in the driveway. You walked out of the bathroom, but went back in to make sure you looked good. You walked outside and saw Mark look you up and down.

When you got in the car, Mark gave you a bouquet of roses. "Amazing flowers for an amazing girl." Mark said, looking at you. You blush the hardest you have ever blushed.

Ten minutes into the drive, Mark put his hand on your thigh. You made a high pitched squeal, while still looking forward at the road. It was hard not to see the smile on Marks face.

He seems to really like me...😏

When you got to the restaurant, Mark got out of the car and opened your door for you. He looked and played the part of a gentleman. You were really looking forward to talking and getting to know Mark a little better. You went inside, Marks arm locked with yours, and the decor looked as if it were for a museum. It was a high maintenance restaurant. When you got to your table, Mark pulled out your chair for you. You sat down and he helped you push in your chair. 

You talked a lot about the future and what you were going to study in college. He talked about YouTube (his career) and how he wasn't going to stop making videos, no matter what.
"I think your great at your job. You actually appreciate your fans and supporters. I feel like you have something most YouTubers don't have. You have sympathy and respect." You told him, gazing at him from across the table. You felt like the date was going great so far. "Well thank you. You have what most girls don't. Beauty, but also intelligence. That is what I like about you. You are the girl of my dreams. You have everything a guy could want." He told you. You were amazed at how much he liked you. You were over being a fangirl, you were ready to be Marks girl.