The next step?

After Mark paid for the meal, you got back in the car and sat there in silence for a moment. You sat there waiting for him to do something.

Should I kiss him?

He leaned towards you, puckering his lips. Millions of thought ran through your head:
Am I a good kisser?
Does my breathe smell good?
Do I have anything in my teeth?
You were nervous, so you just hoped for the best. Your eyes widened, but his were closed. When your lips met his, you felt the need to close your eyes. His lips were big and soft. They felt like yours were meant to be there, like a missing piece of a puzzle. He combed his hand through your hair and pulled you closer.

It was all over too soon. Mark stopped kissing you and opened his eyes. He was still smiling. "Do you want me to drop you off at your house?"  He asked. You shook your head no. He started driving to his house.

When you got in the driveway, you opened the door and walked up to his doorstep. He walked with you and unlocked the door.

His house was cleaner than before.

Wow, OCD much?

You walked into the house and sat on the couch, where you watched Netflix the last time. It was softer than before. It was very comfortable so you just spread out on it. "Comfortable?" He asked, sitting down and putting your legs on his lap.

Later that night, you went up to his room and laid in his bed. Mark went into the bathroom and came out in his boxers. Your jaw dropped. You could see the bulge. He sat down next to you. "Do you want to play a game?" He asked leaning towards you. "What kind of game?" You were scared. "On the Xbox. Do you wanna play?" He asked, pointing to the TV.

You played on the Xbox for a couple hours and then fell asleep. "Goodnight." Mark kissed your four head and pushed his body up to yours, so your two bodies were as one.