Another Day

You got home from Vidcon and put on you're PJs. You and Emily flopped on the couch and watched YouTube on the TV screen until you feel asleep. Emily feel asleep before you so you decided to turn off the TV and go to your room. When you got to your room, you put Mark's number into your phone.

In the morning, when Emily woke up, you both went to the nail salon and got your nails done. Then you went to McDonald's to get some ice cream.

When you walked out of McDonalds you walked to the car and you heard someone call your name. "Y/N why wouldn't you answer my calls? I was worried about you." Your dad yelled from across the parking lot. He walked over, you turned around, he was so close you could smell the beer on him. "Don't waist your breath. Go home and sleep." You told him as you opened the door to the car. "Where do you think your going? I didn't tell you to leave!" He pushes the door the opposite way. "We should go Y/N. We don't want any trouble." Emily said. "Yeah." You said still looking at your dad with narrow eyes. You got in the car and shut the door. Emily started the car and drove off. Your dad ran after the car for almost two blocks.

As soon as you got home, you texted Mark.

Conversation -

You: Hey, it's me, Y/N from Vidcon
Mark: Oh, hey. Is something wrong?
You: No, are you busy?
Mark: Not right now, I'm about to make a video with Tyler and Ethan in a couple hours. Do you want to join?
You: Really?
Mark: Why not?
You: Sure, I would love to.
Mark: BTW my address is *****

You walk up stairs and open the door to Emilys room. "Hey can you drive me somewhere?" You ask, jumping onto her bed. "Ooh! Where?" She asked curiously. "Mark is making a video and he asked me if I wanted to join." You explained. She quickly stood up and grabbed the keys.