Chapter 19

Chapter 19
--------------

Noises.

That's what woke her up from her unconsciousness with a start.

Noises all around her, he opened her eyes slowly, blinking them trying to focus, her head was throbbing as if a thousand wolves were all howling in her dead and something was biting in to her waist and across her torso, biting hard.

Shouts, screams, loud popping noises.

She blinked slowly, her body still waking up still regaining focus she looked around, the window next to her broken she could see outside, men were running around, hands extended, sounds emitting from their arms extended..then she realized guns..they were holding guns. Why were they holding guns?

And why were they all upside down?

And then she realized, it was not them, it was her. She was upside down or rather the whole car was upside down and she was stuck in it and the thing biting in to her was the seatbelt. With a shaking hand she found the clasp of the belt still holding her and then released it.

She fell on the roof of the car and grunted at the impact of the fall and then winced. She was now on all fours on the roof of the belly up car. She peered out of the window still looking at people running around fanatically.

Then she saw him. Her eyes widened and senses sharpened. Sebastian.

"S.." she tried calling out to him but her throat was dry and words refused to come out. It was chaos out there. One fact penetrated her mind, they had been attacked, yet again.

Anger poured in to her, so much anger that she was surprised and then she realized her wolf was trying to manifest and the beast was trying to break free.

She tried to calm down and get her beast under control, it would be unwise to release her wolf without knowing all the facts and studying the surrounding. The beast would not see what a calculative human brain could see and analyze. The beast relayed on instinct.

Still steadily trying to breathe in and out, she looked out of the shattered window to assess the situation. She saw one of her men getting killed. Fury build up in her as she struggled to gain control.

And then out of her peripheral vison she saw Sebastian shoot at someone furiously and suddenly she saw him falter and fall, she saw the blood spill.

Her breathing stopped.

Her heart beat slowed...

Ice cold feeling seeped in to her veins.

Her hands were no longer shaking, her mind was no longer in turmoil, she blocked all the noises around her.

With absolute calm she undressed, neatly placed her discarded clothes in a pile next to her and then let out a deep breath.

Her heart thundered and the beast took over with relish.

The beast...now unchained was totally in control. The alpha which ruled over a thousand others, the power of alphas flowed through her veins like charges of electricity and then she leaped out of her car, breaking open the remains of the door.

The wolf between the battle of humans form disoriented a lot of them and the fighting stopped momentarily.

She howled a war cry they unsettled her enemies, for the power of the Roma wolf was weighing down upon them and then she turned and looked at the men attacking her convoy and jumped at them.

She made an easy target as everyone focused on her but her men also converged around her giving her covering fire and taking out distracted attackers.