First Day On Set!

~* (Your First Day On Set Begins Today. This should be fun) *~

T: Hey, me and the crew are gonna pick you up. At 9.

(Y/N): K

You texted after waking up. After awhile you just decided to get dressed. Not putting too much effort into your look since you knew that you'd just get a costume on set anyway. After you finally finished getting ready it was about 8:41. Your mom was at work and your dad was on a business trip (like always so you don't know him very well). You just decided to play on your phone.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and you obviously went to answer it. It was (obviously) Thomas.

He was standing in front of a van of some sort. "You ready to go?" He asked and you nodded in reply. The two of you got in the van and Benji was sitting in the passengers seat, which was 'unfair'. But, you were sitting next to Cree (who was on your left) and Thomas (who was on your right). The back seat in the van was empty.

"Hey where's Madison?" You had asked. "Oh, she's already there." Thomas responded.

The set was about a half hour away, so you got on your phone. "What're you doing?" Thomas asked. "Why do you wanna know?" You responded sharply. Cree was listening to music with her headphones, not paying attention at all. "Yeah, Thomas stop being so nosy." Benji said looking at the passengers in the backseat.

"Well i'm texting a friend, if you must know." You said typing happily on your phone. "Your boyfriend?" Benji asked. "Uh, nah. Just a friend her name is Ella. Besides I don't have a boyfriend." You sighed.

Soon enough, after talking a lot, (which you didn't mind. It was nice to get to know Benji and Thomas.) you finally arrived at set. Everyone got out of the van and went inside.

"Finally you guys are here." Madison said, smirking. "Whatever." You groaned. Soon enough the director walked over. Madison, Thomas, Benji, Cree and you were all sitting on one of the couches on the main set. The director began to speak.

"Hello everyone, meet our newest cast member (Y/N)," He gestured towards you. "As you know she'll be playing G, daughter of Double G and Triple G's twin sister. She takes after her mother but you know that, hopefully. Anyway everyone get to costume and meet back here when your done." The director finished.