The Beach

After you and Thomas finally got to the beach, you both picked out a surfboard and joined the gang who was sitting underneath a umbrella.

After setting your towel down, Thomas basically forced you to go out onto the waves with him. Immediately he started teaching you. Aside from falling off your board a few times, you felt you did pretty good.

After a bit more teaching from Thomas he went to hang out with Cree. "Hey (Y/N)." You glanced up from your phone. "Hey Benji." You replied with a wave. 

"How are you?" You asked politely. "Same ole, same ole." He answered.  "So how are you and Thomas?" He asked. You raised one of your eyebrows but answered with: "I'm staying at his place right now and were getting along fine." You answered with a laugh.

"Oh my goodness, is that a Sing-A-Food's? I haven't seen one of those since I moved here last year!" You said excitedly. "Yeah, it is." He said with fake excitement. You rolled your eyes. "I'm gonna head over there if anyone asks." You told Benji. 

By the time you had got there you realized you had no money. 'Well they do have music things, oh and tonight is open mic night.' You thought happily. 

Getting on the stage which was empty at that second. Before you started four people rushed in but you thought nothing of it.

You started singing Truth or Dare (see video above) and you jumped on tables, danced, and at the end of it you got a standing ovation.

Whilst taking a bow you realized the four people were: Cree, Benji, Madi and Thomas who seemed angry. 

"That was (Y/N) (Y/L/N), come sing with us again, anytime." The manager announced and you smiled. Barely exiting the restaurant, Thomas pulled you aside.