Wardrobe, Acting and More

"Uhh.. Where's wardrobe?" You asked, confused. "Well, there are two wardrobes girls and boys but we go to the girls, me and Madi will take you." Cree informed you.

A short walk later, all three of you reached girls wardrobe. Your costume consisted of a leather jacket(black), a loose-ish looking white shirt with some black words on it, denim ripped short-jeans. Finally, your shoes were black and white.

Deciding not to wait for Madi and Cree, you walked back to the main set, sat on the couch because well no one was here yet.

So you waited, and waited, and waited so eventually Thomas and Benji got to set. "What took you guys so long?" You asked, annoyed (kinda). "Cool costume by the way." Thomas had complimented your costume. "Well, Thomas was fluffing his hair for all the fan girls and that takes like, ever." Benji said, glaring at Thomas.

"Sorry." He said, fake offence in his voice. You smiled. The three of you hung out until Madi and Cree (finally after forever) arrived on set.

"Is everybody ready?" The director asked to which everyone nodded. "And, recording."

You entered the building through the doors sneaking in. Thomas, Benji and Cree are talking about something, Madi wasn't on set yet. Quietly you stole Benji's hat. Wearing it you realized he just noticed. "What, where's my hat?" He asked patting his hair. You giggled. "G? Is that you?" He asked. "Sure is." You leaped out at him from behind the couch. "Wait, who's she?" Thomas asked. "Yeah, who's she?" Cree asked her arms crossed.

"My twin sister." Benji answered. "How are you, G? It's been awhile." Benji said. "Meh, It has been a awhile, hasn't it?" You replied, still wearing his hat. You grinned.

"And, Scene!" Called the director. Thomas handed ever cast member an invitation to a sleepover at his place which everyone nodded too.