What is it?

"What is it Thomas?" You asked when Thomas had pushed you aside. He grinned. "Tonight, everyone's sleeping over again!" He sounded excited. "I can't wait!" You said in reply. "Everyone already knows and there coming over at 7." He informed you.

After that, the two of you drove to his house where you just flopped onto the couch. You buried your head into a pillow on the couch when Thomas had entered his room.

~*Several hours later.*~

One by one, everyone arrived you ended up hanging out with Madi and Cree.

After a few hours: "Thomas, Benji! Get your butts down here!" Cree yelled to the boys. As soon as they sat down on the couch with you. Cree was on a chair and Madi was on another. You were in the middle of the couch with either boy next to you.

"Were playing Truth or Dare." Madi announced as both boys groaned. "Okay, (Y/N) Truth or Dare." Cree asked. "Truth." Cree rolled her eyes. "Is it true you've never had a boyfriend?" Cree asked. "Yeah, you got a problem with that?" You answered threateningly.

"Tch, Benji your turn." Cree told him. "K, Thomas Truth or Dare?" Benji asked Thomas. "Dare." He answered. "Come with me Thomas." Benji responded. To which Thomas nodded.