Beach Plans

You sat on the couch as Thomas cooked breakfast. "So you ran away?" He asked. "Yeah, for now." You mumbled.

"So what are you doing today?" You asked "Doing a Q&A on YouTube, wanna help?" He asked. "I'd love too." You answered. "Great, after we eat." He replied with a grin. You two tore up your food.

Running upstairs you barely beat him up the stairs. As soon as you got to his room he set up a tripod and the camera. "And, rolling." He announced. Suddenly, your phone started ringing. "Hang on, I gotta take this." You told Thomas to which he nodded.

You answered it in the bathroom. "Hey Cree, what's up?" You asked. "Hey, where are you?" She asked in response. "Thomas'." You answered. "Anyway, me, Madi and Benji are all going to the beach later. Do you and Thomas wanna come with?" She asked. "Sure." You grinned.

You walked back into the room where Thomas was. "Were going to the beach with the gang later." You told him. "Nice wanna surf?" He asked. "I-uh don't know how." You shrugged your shoulders while saying it. "Then I'll teach you!" He said boldly. "Fine." You nodded.

Anyway, your (f/c) swimsuit was a one-piece with a (f/a) on it. You also got your towel ready. You threw on some shorts over the bottom of the swimsuit and some white flip flops.

Thomas was already in the van by the time you got out there. "Let's go, by the way they have surf boards there." Thomas grinned.