Sleep Over (Part 1)

T: Is everyone ready, I'm picking everyone up at 6 PM. 

C: No thanks, Madi and I are just gonna drive ourselves

M: Yeah

Y/N: Carpool sounds great, thanks Thomas.

B: I'll have to be picked up.

Turning your phone off you grabbed your bunny onesie and some clothes, After awhile, you texted your mom: Hey, I'm hanging with Thomas this evening.

Soon enough you heard your doorbell go off. Opening the door it was obviously: Thomas. "Hey are you ready?" He asked. "Yeah, Let's go!" You and Thomas walked to the Van. You were in the middle, again. Benji was in the passengers seat, while Thomas was on your right.

Thomas glanced at your phone screen. "Oh, I play that game too!" He exclaimed. "No way!" You laughed. Thomas laughed too. You grinned. But you realized Benji was asleep. You played the game with Thomas until you arrived at his house.

He opened the door with a key and all three of you decided to play on the X-Box One. (By the way you were playing COD)

You heard a knock on the door and everyone died. "Dang it!" Benji said, as Thomas growled. Feeling intimidated you decided to open the door.

It was Madi and Cree. "You guys killed us." You growled at them but let them inside. Both of them exchanged confused faces.  Thomas and Benji both growled at them. But then Thomas, Benji and yourself fell back laughing. 

Everyone sat on the couch except Thomas. "Okay Cree, Madi, your going in one room." The two of them high-fived as Thomas continued his announcement. "And Benji, (Y/N) and I will be in another room." He smiled as he finished his announcement.