The Lake

Obviously, you were the first one to make it, as you knew shortcuts. Then, Thomas and afterwards Benji and finally Cree.

After everyone was down there you took off your footwear and socks (if you had any on) and went into the lake. On the floor of the lake there were smooth, slippery rocks.

After you did it everyone else decided they should do it too. You were the first to fall. You burst into laughter as Thomas slips beside you. Splashing him with water, you stopped laughing and grinned.

Cree came running in slipping about 20 times. While Benji was just beast moding it, jumping and not falling. You couldn't help but laugh you only stopped when Thomas splashed you. At this point the water was tall enough to swim in.

You stood up but Thomas kept slipping. Thomas sharked you and made you slip. Benji and Cree soon enough reached you and Thomas. Though Benji hadn't slipped yet you made it your mission to make him slip.

Soon enough, mission accomplished! Cree acted like a mermaid sitting on a rock with a butterfly on the other side of it.

You went over there and splashed her.

These games went on for awhile. Eventually all four of you guys dried off and headed to the park where you all could hang out on the playground.