Chapter Three

After Claire helped Marcia clean up they sat together on the bed to the left while I sat next to Casey on the right bed.
"We need a plan. There is only one of him and four of us,we can take him. Knock him out when he comes in then run." Claire told us trying to form a plan.
"There would be no point. There is another door outside this room. And it's most likely locked." I told them as I put my hair into a high pony tail.
"Then what do you want us to do sit here and wait for him to come back." Claire argued. I just shrugged my shoulders as laid back onto the bed. Claire continued to talk as I ignored them all. I saw Claire and Marcia move towards the door and look through the cracks. Soon after Casey followed them.
"Someone's coming." Marcia said.
"It's a women." Claire said.
"Hey,help us!" They started to yell.
"Please help us!" Marcia and Claire yelled as they pounded on the door.
"How many do you have in there?" I heard a voice ask.
"No wait." The man from before said before the door opened to reveal the same man but in a dress turtle neck thing with a shawl wrapped around him. The three girls backed away from the door and looked at him in surprise.
"Don't worry dears I've told him that he isn't allowed to touch any of you." He told us. He must have another personality like me I thought in surprise, my eyes widening.
"I wonder how many?" Amber asked.
"We will probably find out soon." I mumbled to myself.
"What was that dear?" She asked.
"Nothing miss." I replied with a smile.
"Alright I am going to have a talk with Dennis don't worry dears." She said before leaving and locking the door.

'So that's his name.' I thought to myself.

"Wait please!" The girls shouted and moved forward.
"Idiots." I mumbled.
"I know right hahaha." Amber laughed.
"What was that all about?" Marcia asked us.
"I don't know." Casey said.
"What's he playing at?" Claire questioned.
"He probably has multiple personality disorder." I told them.
"That's not real,that's fake." Claire said.
"That bitch let me at her. I'll show her fake!" Amber snapped making me flinch and rub my head.
"What's wrong with you?" Marcia asked me.
"Nothing." I said as I rolled over and cuddled into the bed. I tried to ignore them as I worked on falling asleep. And thankfully I managed.