Chapter Nine

"Again I'm really sorry," I said again as I cleaned the cut that Amber made in his right arm.
"It's fine. I guess we deserved it. Patricia scared you, we didn't know you were like us. Why didn't you say anything?" He asked as he sat on the toilet as I leaned over him to clean the cut that luckily wasn't too deep.
"Didn't really see the point, I just knew I was kidnapped so I didn't see the point of stating that I was different from the others," I said with a shrug as I bandaged his arm.
"Your um shirt has some blood on it, would you mind going it to me so I can wash it?" He asked me. 

"I don't mind here," I said as I took off the X-men shirt and handed it to him I still had on my black tank top. After I handed him my shirt he looked a little disappointed so I sighed."If you wanted to see if there were scars you could have just asked." I told him as I took off my tank top leaving my self in my bra. I revealed to him the scars that covered the front of my body. He gasped slightly as he ran his fingers over the scars on my stomach causing me to shiver. 

"What are these from?" He asked me.
"A knife, my mother passed away when I was born leaving my father to blame me for her death. He took out his anger on me. He would slash at my stomach with the knife. The upper arms he would stab me with the knife, sometimes the knife was hot." I explained to him.
"Are there more?" He asked and I sniffed as I turned around to reveal the whip scars on my back.

"He remarried and she didn't like me so she would beat me too. I never knew why cause I didn't know she wasn't my actual mom. She hated that I called her mommy but never told me she wasn't my mom cause it amused my father how confused I was." I explained as I put my shirt back on.

"I'm sorry that this happened to you but now you can rejoice. The beast will not let anything happen to you. We will all protect you as you are one of us." He told me as he stood up and turned me back around to face him wiping the few tears away that escaped my eyes.
"Thank you," I told him sincerely as I hugged him tightly.
"It's my pleasure now I will show you to your room, I will not have you sleep in the same room as the other one. She didn't help you when you were knocked unconscious by the other girl so I want you away from her." He told me as he showed me to my room.
"Who's room is this?" I asked him as he showed me the room.
"It's mine I don't sleep much so you may use it." He told me as he saw that I was going to argue.
"Thank you, Dennis," I said with a smile as I kissed his cheek in appreciation before he left shutting the door leaving me to myself.

Dennis pov:
After I closed the door to the bedroom I raised my hand to the cheek she kissed and smiled softly before going to clean the kitchen.