Chapter Seven

After a while, I woke up and just leaned against the wall. The door soon opened to reveal who I assumed to be Patricia.
"Hello dears I figured you three must be hungry so I made you all some sandwiches." She said as she gave the three of us plates with sandwiches cut in half.
"Thank you," I said kindly as I bit into mine.
"It's no problem." She said. "Would you mind if I did your hair? There is never anyone around for me to do hair."
"It's fine go ahead. It's the least I can do since you made these delicious sandwiches." I said with a smile as she sat behind me with a brush. 

"Why thank you," she said as she started to brush my hair.

"Do you know what happened to our other friend?" Marcia asked from the opposite bed next to Casey.

"You will not be seeing her again." Patricia said as she began to braid my hair."Now then would you three like another sandwich?" She asked as she finished my hair and put a flower in my hair.

"Yes please," I said as the other two nodded their heads.

"Alright then follow me." She said as she stood up. We followed her as she leads us down a hallway to the kitchen. " Go on take a seat." She said and gestured to the table.

Marcia sat at the head of the table while I sat on her left and Casey sat on her right.

"Patricia, do you mind if I ask a question?" I asked her.

"Of course not, what is your question?" She asked as she turned and gave me a smile as she prepared more sandwiches.

"When is Hedwig coming back out?" I asked her as I twiddled my thumbs.

"You like children don't you?" She asked me with a smile causing me to smile widely and nod my head.

"I don't," Amber said in distaste.

"He will come back out soon, don't worry." She told me before cutting the sandwich she made in half. As I munched on the other half of my first sandwich I jumped and dropped my sandwich as she had slammed the knife down on the counter making me think of when I was younger.

My mother slammed the book she was reading down and began to yell.

"You little shit Memphis can't you see I'm trying to read!" She yelled as I clutched my stuffed animal fox to my chest in fear.

"I-I'm sorry mommy," I said on the verge of tears.

"You will be you little brat!" She yelled as she picked up her book and started to beat me with it.

Third-person p.o.v:

As Memphis zoned out after hearing the loud noise Patricia had started making another sandwich as Marcia stood up quietly and lifted the chair she was sitting on and bashed it over Patricia's back making her slump forward as Marcia ran off while Casey sat there in shock.

As Patricia turned around she told Casey to go back to the room and gave Memphis a quick glance before going after Marcia.

Amber's p.o.v:

"Let me take control," I told Memphis as she sat huddled over in the corner of the room in her mind.

"N-no." She whimpered as tears fell down her face.

"Why not?" I asked her as I wiped her tears away. Because every time I let you take control you kill people."

"Only because that way they can't hurt you anymore," I told her.

"But I don't want you to kill Patricia if you kill her you kill Hedwig and Dennis too." She cried into her knees.

"What if I don't kill her, just hurt her really really bad?" I asked her.

"Do you promise not to kill them?" She asked me.

"I promise," I told her with a smile.

"Then you can take control." She said as she laid on the floor and fell asleep.

"Oh yes." I smiled as I stood up in her body. I rolled my neck cracking it as I grabbed the knife that Patricia slammed on the counter.

"Memphis?" Patricia asked from behind me.

 "Memphis isn't in right now, but I will take a message," I said with a smirk on my face as I turned towards Patricia who looked at me confused before realization took over and she ran towards the room we were in before. I laughed before slowly following as I twirled the knife in my hand.

"No one hurts Memphis," I said out loud with a glare on my face.