Chapter Four

Dennis' p.o.v: 

After Patricia talked to me about the girls I walked into the room with some cleaning supplies to give them. As I walked in three of the girls looked at me scared and I noticed that the one that I danced with was sleeping. One of the girls moved to wake her as I said,"don't. Miss Patricia told me I wasn't to touch any of you. I brought you some cleaning products." I said as I held up the bucket with the stuff. As I looked into the bathroom I noticed they made it messy. I mean really they were not even here that long.

"Aw come on the bathroom is dirty. Clean it up." I said as I held the bucket out to them. They hesitated but finally one of the girls got up and took the bucket then walked into the bathroom with the other two following. As they cleaned and I watched them my gaze would fall onto the girl sleeping. I should learn her name. For now she is just my dancing beauty. Wait "my" she can't be mine. She is for the beast. I thought confused as I took the bucket and supplies back after they all cleaned.
"I like her. Maybe the beast will let you have her. Perhaps he would let us have her. I want to do her hair." Patricia commented.
"No she isn't like us. She is for the beast just like the others." I reminded her.
"Aww,but she is really pretty." Hedwig said but I just ignored him.
"When I saw her she seemed to be bundled up in some layers. Perhaps you can take some and as you do look for scars. She seems like a timid thing." Patricia told me.
"Alright." I said as I sat down after cleaning the seat. I wonder what clothes I should take. Maybe her sweater,I can't take too much at one time or she will grow wary of me. I thought as I adjusted things on the desk before leaving the room to go to the kitchen. For now I'll let her sleep before I take the sweater from her and the dirty clothes from the other girls.