Chapter Eight

"Come out, come out," I called with a chuckle as I twirled the knife in my hand.
"What are doing?" Dennis asked as he stepped out of the room back in his clothes and out of Patricia's.
"I was going to kill you but you see Memphis doesn't want you dead so I'm going to hurt you instead. Well, not you but Patricia since she caused this when she scared Memphis making me very upset. So if you don't mind do you want to call her back out here please." I said with a smirk as I licked my lips.
"What's your name, and how did Patricia scare Memphis?" He asked making me roll my eyes in annoyance.
"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Amber. Hi." I waved sarcastically. "Now for Patricia, well she slammed this knife down on the counter which scared Memphis here," I explained as I tapped the side of my head. "That sent her into a state of panic because she had a very horrifying childhood so as a defense I emerged to protect her. Now send Patricia out." I growled.
"So you are saying you are a different personality, Memphis is like us? And any fight you have with Patricia you have with me." He responded making me angry.
"I promised to only hurt you not kill you but DO NOT TEST ME!" I yelled in frustration.
"You are going to have to fight me then cause Patricia isn't coming out." He said making me smirk.
"Then it's time to dance," I smirked as I charged at him. I managed to punch him in the face and slice his shoulder before he threw me to the floor. I swiped his legs out from under him making him fall as well. I jumped onto him and started to punch him before he flipped us over and pinned me to the floor.
"There you hurt me so let Memphis come back out." He told me but I just grunted and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine making him grunt in pain but he still held me in place.
"Fine, I huffed in annoyance." Before letting Memphis take the light.
"Your turn," I mumbled as I sat back and watched her.
"What happened?" I asked confused as I looked up at Dennis. He paused before helping me up.
"I let Amber do what she wanted then you came back." He explained to me.
"I'm sorry," I told him as I looked to the floor my eyes watering.
"It's fine." He waved off as he wiped my tears away that fell from my eyes.
"I'll help you clean your cut." I offered as I looked up at him.
"Alright, this way." He said as he led me to the bathroom.