Golden Week Training

Part 1: Chapter 3

"Wow! This is where we're staying?" Both you and Hinata shouted in excitement as the two of you stared at the building before you.

"Ne, ne Hinata-kun! Let's go and explore the place!" You turned to Hinata with stars shining in your eyes, excited at the thought of spending the next few days here. It's been a while since you last went to a training camp and the idea of being in the same building with your team excite you. With that, you grabbed both Hinata's and Kageyama's hands as you dragged them inside the building. Meanwhile a certain blonde-haired male made a remark that would have him questioned his life choices if you have heard him.

"Wah! Let's explore a place that is like any other houses Yamaguchi!" Tsukishima mocked you while Yamaguchi just laughed.

Luckily for Tsukishima, you have already disappeared into the building and not hearing the remark or else you would have probably killed him on the spot.

Once you were inside the building, both you and Hinata began to run throughout the building, opening doors after doors with excitement shining in your eyes. Kageyama tagged along behind as he said. "Both of you need to calm down."

"But Kageyama, this is my first time at training camp!" Hinata shouted at the blueberry while you nodded your head up and down like a bobble-head doll, agreeing with Hinata's words.

"I have to hang all day with this slovenly bunch. What's so fun about that?" Tsukishima cut in annoyingly who was walking pass by when he heard Hinata's comment.

Upon hearing that, your eyes twitched in anger as you tried to punch Tsukishima in the face while Tanaka stood in the background, calling him a bastard. As usual, Tsukishima avoided your punch by taking a step back with a smirk on his face as he teased you. Nishinoya stepped in saying that "Kiyoko-san is within a 500 meter radius of us! How can that be slovenly?" while you tried to pried the hand off your head which Tsukishima managed to held onto tightly, giving an annoyed look at his second year senpais.

"Tsukishima teme, get your hands off me! I'm gonna become bald by the end of the day."

"Please, it's not like you have that much hair to begin with."

"Why you! Wait until I get my hands on you, you overgrown string bean!"

"I will like to see you try, that's if you can reach me first munchkin."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT AND LET GO OF ME!"

You were finally freed from Tsukishima's tight grip thanks to Suga who came to your rescue. You grabbed your head in pain as you glared at the middle blocker who simply smirked at you. Before the both of you could break out into another fight, Tanaka cut in eagerly.

"Noya, Kiyoko-san will be staying with us. It's like the wellspring in the Ou Mountain."

"Shimuzu's home is nearby, so she's not staying here."

Suga walked away after announcing that their beauty manager wouldn't be staying in the building with the rest of the team, leaving the two hyper second years laying face flat on the floor while you stood there, feeling sorry for your senpais. Sometimes, the silver-haired setter can be quite cruel.

***

"Sugoi!" Both you and Hinata exclaimed in awe at all the dishes laid on the table.

On the table were many dishes of food that looked like came out of the magazine. There were Japanese curry, grilled fish, fried vegetables and many more. You whipped your head towards the direction of Kiyoko and bowing at 90 degrees, you thanked your female senpai and sensei for the food.