Jelly Tsukkisaurus

Thank you to @DaSassyPotato for the chapter name idea!

***

Part 2: Chapter 19

"Oh! Is that the Tokyo Tower?!"

Hinata's eyes lit up in excitement as he pointed to a transmission tower, thinking that it was Tokyo's famous Sky Tree.

You laughed as Kenma replied with a bleak look on his face. "Huh? That's just a normal transmission tower."

"What the hell? Is there no transmission tower in Miyagi? Pretty sure I've heard that conversation before." Kuroo turned to Daichi with disbelief in his voice, pointing at the disappointment shown on Hinata's face.

"The transmission towers in Tokyo all look like the Tokyo Tower to us country folks!" Daichi protested, trying to defend his pride.

"Well, that isn't the case for me. I'm able to differentiate between a normal transmission tower and the Tokyo Tower." You cheekily winked as you dodged Daichi who was trying to hit you.

"That's enough." Suga fixed both of you and Daichi with a warning glare.

You hid behind Kuroo and stuck your tongue out at the seething captain. Kuroo simply laughed as he ruffled your hair while Asahi tried to calm Daichi down.

"Hinata! Did you grow any taller?"

You perked up at the familiar voice of your Russian friend who you have missed very much. You ditched Kuroo and your teammates as you made a mad dash towards Lev.

"LEV!!!"

Lev's eyes lit up at the sight of you as he opened his arms wide, ready to receive you. You crashed full force into Lev who wrapped his arms around you and lifted you off the floor, swinging you around in circles.

Meanwhile, Tsukishima watched you and Lev with a grimace, your laughter resounding throughout the court. Jealously bubbled within the tall middle blocker as he restrained himself from marching up to the gray-haired lion and tearing you right off from him.

Suga laughed knowingly at the blonde who was glaring holes into the back of Lev's head. The vice captain walked up to Tsukishima, teasing him. "Tsukishima, you're doing it again. It's showing on your face."

Tsukishima jumped when he heard his senior's voice next to me, not expecting him at all as he was too busy plotting Lev's murder in his head. The blond cleared his throat as he pushed up his glasses and replied, "I better help Kiyoko-senpai to carry the items into the school."

With that, Tsukishima walked away as quickly as he could from Suga who was grinning at him in amusement.

Meanwhile, you and Lev were just catching up with one another when Lev's face froze. You peered up at the middle blocker with curiosity, wondering what had caused him to suddenly freeze up.

"Lev, are you feeling okay?"

Lev snapped out of it and glanced down at you before looking behind you. Whatever he has seen must have spooked the self-declared ace of Nekoma because he ran off, leaving you behind to wonder what the hell is wrong with him.

"Ah! I got to go! I think Kenma-san is calling me, must be about spiking. Bye!"

You blinked your eyes as Lev ran off as fast as he could back to the school. You tilt your head to the side in confusion as you mumbled, "But Kenma is still here talking with Hinata."

"Munchkin-chan, stop standing there and come help me out."

You scowled as an annoyingly familiar voice came from behind you. You turned around to face Tsukishima who was glaring down at you, his golden eyes piercing into your (e/c) ones.