A/N

Hey there everyone!

After reading Chapter 18b, many of you have commented asking me if Tsukishima and Reader-chan are together or not. Some of you even thought that they're together already. 

Unfortunately, they're still not together. I'm so sorry for bursting your bubbles! Please don't kill me! *hides behind pillar to avoid all the rotten food being thrown at*

Reader-chan finally realizes her feelings for Tsukishima after denying them for so long. There's still a long way to go before they'll confess to one another. Up till stage, both Reader-chan and Tsukishima have feelings for one another without knowing that the opposite party return those feelings. 

When Tsukishima told Reader-chan to promise him that she'll stay by his side forever, he meant it as a friend (at least for now). When Reader-chan promised that, she also meant it. In conclusion, when the two of them made the promise, they're saying that they'll be in one another's life till the end whether as a friend or a lover. 

This is what I meant when I wrote that scene. So, I apologize if I disappointed many of you. That wasn't my intention. So, please forgive me and continue to support me. I love reading all your lovely comments. They make my day whenever I read them! :)

I hope this clear the misunderstanding. Also, don't worry! I promise that Reader-chan and Tsukishima will end up together!

Once again, I'm sorry. I love you all and I'll see you guys in the next chapter! 

Happy reading!
Rainbend