Summer Festival

(A/N: Hi there everyone! I'll be splitting the summer festival into 2 chapters otherwise it will become too long. So which means, you guys get double updates this time round! Yay! Okay, enough of me talking and let's go on with the story! Happy reading! )

***

Part 2: Chapter 18a

"Everyone! We're here!"

All heads turned towards the direction of your voice as you waved at your teammates with a big smile on your face, announcing your arrival.

"Shut up, you're so annoying," Tsukishima said irritatingly and hit you on your head.

"Ow! Why did you hit me on the head, string bean?!" You demanded as you glared at Tsukishima, rubbing your head.

Tsukishima ignored you as he made his way towards where the rest of the Karasuno team were laughing at both of your antics. Yamaguchi chuckled as he patted you on the head gently while you cursed the blond male under your breath, each taking a seat next to Tsukishima.

"Stupid dinosaur lover." You muttered under your breath as you miserably took a bite out of your sandwich.

Tsukishima gave you an annoyed glare which you return with by sticking out your tongue at him. Before the two of you could break out into a fight again, Daichi said in a warning voice, "If you two bicker one more time, you're gonna have to clean the entire gym after training."

Your (e/c) eyes widen at your captain's words as you passed your sandwich to Tsukishima who took it wordlessly as he ate his lunch.

"You can't do that captain! That's so unfair. This is how Kei-kun and I work, isn't that right?" You protested as you turned to Tsukishima, silently begging for help.

Tsukishima shrugged as he turned his attention to Yamaguchi who was talking about something related to dinosaurs. Your mouth dropped wide in shock at the fact that the strawberry lover betrayed you while Daichi gave you a smug look, silently saying that he has won.

Everyone watched with amused smiles as you sat in one corner, muttering about how the world hates you as you grew some mushrooms.

It was currently lunch period and the Karasuno team was having lunch together on the rooftop. Laughter filled the air, making the atmosphere lively. You sat next to Tsukishima with a smile on your face as you watched your friends goofing around and enjoying themselves.

Tanaka and Nishinoya were trying to get Kiyoko's attention who ignored the idiotic duo as she and Yachi discussed today's training schedule. Meanwhile, the third years were talking about which university they planned to apply to after graduation. You let out a laugh as Hinata and Kageyama competed to see who could finish eating their lunch first. Yamaguchi and the rest of the second years were chatting about some new anime that recently just came out.

You took a bite out of your sandwich as you thought to yourself, 'We should do this more often.'

"What are you smiling about? It's creepy." Tsukishima said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Shut up! My smile is the loveliest smile in the world!" You retorted with a glare.

"I know. I am just joking." Tsukishima gave you a soft smile that left you with bright red cheeks.

"I hate you string bean." You muttered, not meaning what you say.

"I know, I know. I hate you too, Munchkin." Tsukishima chuckled as he stroke your (h/c) hair gently, his cheeks slightly pink.

"Aww so cute!" Suga fanboy (?) as he took pictures of you and Tsukishima with his handphone.

Both of you snapped out of it as you pushed Tsukishima away, your face bursting into million shades of red while Tsukishima simply looked away. The blond male was trying to act like he wasn't embarrassed, but his red ears gave him away.