sorry cross...

Cross's POV

    I sat there crying myself to sleep and not knowing why I was crying. I had just felt like it so I did. Chara was next to me before I could fall asleep though. They squatted down to me to be closer to my face. They then start to speak... "Cross are you still mad at me?" chara asked worry and sadness in their tone.
    "Yeah...k-kinda...no?" I said sitting up to face them. They put a slit grin on their face and proceeded to hug me. I was surprised then hugged the ghost back. "Sorry chara...." I trailed off.
    "No need to say sorry cross, I was the one who forced out an answer when it clearly wasn't my business" they said hugging me tighter.
    "Heh...thanks" I said lying down on the blank white ground. "We should get to sleep, shouldn't we?" I asked. They nod whilst tilting their head back and crossing their arms under their head and falling asleep. I only sat there awake. Wondering what nightmare was doing. He probably hates me like everybody else...chara is the only one who understands me.
    Maybe I should join him. You know like...be a ghost. Heh, they'd probably kill me, then again I would already be dead and nightmare won't have to see my ugly face anymore. Oh yeah! I thought after remembering something that I had in my pocket. I took out the item which was to be a razor. Slowly taking my sleeve and rolling it up I place the razor onto my wrist. I can hear chara yelling at me to stop but I have to, it's the only thing to keep my mind off the cruelty of others. There on my wrist are past scars from not too long ago. I start to cut once for everything I did wrong.

Being ugly.

Cut.

Being stupid.

Cut.

Being annoying.

Cut.

For existing.

Cut. Cut. Cut.

    The last reason, my mind was somewhere else and just didn't want to feel the pain of emotion. Little did I know that I was crying and chara was trying to pull the arm that was holding the blade away. Since they were a ghost, they couldn't do anything to stop me. The blood had filled the many cuts as they drip slowly down my arm.
    I heard a portal open and I quickly rolled up my sleeve and wiped the tears away. Turning behind me and giving the person a cheerful smile, I saw it was nightmare and got up from the blank ground. "Oh!, hey senpai!" I said putting both my arms around my back and holding my hands there.

Nightmare's POV

    I was going to get cross, being the time I told him to be ready for the job with his little 'friend'. Once I opened the portal I saw cross facing away from me and his sleeve was rolled up. When I finally got outside of the portal he turned around cheerfully and got up. "Oh!, hey senpai!" he said. My mind was telling me things I didn't understand. I snapped out of my thought's and looked confusingly at cross. He frowned like a child and grinned again.
    "Stop calling me that!" I said changing my expression from confused to aggravated as I glanced at him a bit to see a face I never saw before, it was a depressed look but I only saw it for a second when he put on that grin again. Now I know somethings wrong. "Hey you seem .... Odd?. Are you ok?" I asked as he just stiffened.
    "O-oh look at the time! Better get to dreamtale!" he said opening a portal underneath him and falling through. Why was he nervous?.

Cross's POV

    I didn't want nightmare to know that I was cutting up my arms. What would he think of me?. Strong or... Pathetic?. Ugh, i'll just do my job and go back home. Not like I have a home to go back to.

Nightmare's POV

    I sighed while conjuring my magic again to make a portal when I saw a glimpse of red. I stopped trying to make the portal and walked over to it. It was a tiny spec of blood on the clear white ground as if it was misplaced. 'Hm, maybe I can run it through something and see who's it is?' I thought and then remembered that the machine was broken. 'Oh well' I told myself and let the drop be.
    Once I had gotten to the castle I saw horror waiting for me outside doing a rather creepy combination. He was smiling and waving at me. I walked up to him to ask him what he was doing at my castle and just asked me if I had a job for him. I did but once again I had to clean out my closet for the blue-print. 'Damn it' I said as I led horror into my house to my room. Horror was jumping for joy, already knowing that he was getting a mission to kill someone.
    The only mission's that he would take were of killing something or someone. So I give him the most brutal one's and send him off. Once he left I had felt bored already. Knowing nobody was here I decided to turn into my weak form and walk around a bit. I got out of my room and walked around my castle to see how everything's holding off.
    While walking around I felt a crunch under my boot. It was a flipped over picture. I picked it up and dusted it off turning it around. It was a picture of cross with a papyrus. The papyrus was wearing a long black rimmed white scarf a chest piece that looked like cross's but a bit sharper. He wore a belt that had two x's instead of one with longer pants like cross's. He had a big grin while smothering him. Cross looked uncomfortable but happy as he put up a peace sign. "So this is the brother he had lost" I said quietly and put the photo in my pocket....