prego

(Well, get ready! This is gonna be weird!)

Nightmare's POV

    Me and cross ended up falling asleep. Cross cuddled up to me when I felt something poke at my side. He whined as I took a look.
    The soul was hitting hard against cross's belly, hard enough to where I could feel it. I massage his belly a bit, the soul calming itself and sitting in the middle. We got a fighter.
    I chuckle a bit. I move down and kiss his belly, the soul glowing brighter. I smile and get up from the bed, the sound of thumping again. I look back at cross, his belly a bit bigger and the soul pounding against his magic. Attention hog to.
    I lightly shake cross by the shoulder, his eyes fluttering open and meeting mine. He smiles up at me, his face soon turning into a painful expression that screeched 'kill me now'.
    He griped his stomach, clear that the soul was giving him a hard time. I placed my hand on his stomach as the soul calmed itself. Cross sighed and laid his head on my chest. "So, your only a day in and your having trouble?" I smirk as he pouts at me.....

~<*>~
(Some months later)

     Cross was having another tantrum. Or was it a crying fit? I can't tell anymore.
    He won't let me anywhere near him. I'm afraid he'll start cutting himself again. The soul has been so harsh on cross's stomach that the place his belly button should be is swollen.
    I sit on the couch as I watch cross cry his eyes out on the other side. A few months to go...

~<*>~
(A few months later)

    Cross starts to wobbly walk over to the bed where I was trying to get him. He grips his stomach as water drips out of his shorts. Sh*t. I jump off the bed side and grab him, picking him up bridal style and running downstairs. I sit him on the couch and pack a small bag. I fling it over my shoulder and pick up cross again, teleporting to the nearest hospital.
    The nurses see me and quickly lay cross on a gurney. Cross was breathing heavily as the nurses instructed him to do many things. They went into a room as I follow. Then I remember what ink told me. 'Don't look at the baby as its coming out, you'll faint like I did'. I took his words to heart and gripped cross's hand.
    He tried keeping his breathing under control. The nurse soon yelled 'push' and cross's expression had looked painful....

(Yeah skip)
~<*>~

    The nurse handed me and cross the black boned child. Cross held him tightly. The baby's eyes were two different colors, red and blue. The same mark under his cheek like cross's. He reached his hands towards me, smiling widely. I brought my hand to the child as he grabbed my finger with his small hands. I almost cried looking at him....

~<*>~
(A few years afterwards)

    I felt I was about to fall as incubux went under me, chasing after moonlight. I giggle a bit, hands wrapping around my stomach. "Ya think we're having too many?" nightmare asked. I chuckle.
    "Yeah, I think maybe three is enough" nightmare and I laugh as moonlight started to cry. Nightmare hurriedly ran over to them.
    "Alright, what happened?" nightmare asked impatiently. Incubux pointed to moonlight.
    "He started it!" he yelled. Nightmare picked up moonlight, sitting him on his arm. Moonlight wiped away his tears and cuddled into nightmare's chest.
    "Incubux, what prank did you pull this time" incubux huffed and turned his head away.
    "Nothing! Moonlight's just a big crybaby!" nightmare rolled his eyes, kneeling down on one knee and setting moonlight on his knee.
    "*sigh* remember the story I told ya?" incubux stood straight and looked nighty in the eye.
    "The one where you wanted to kill your brother?" nightmare half smiled a bit at incubux. He placed a hand on top of his skull.
    "Yep, do you want to end up like me and kill your brother?" incubux shook his head.
    "No" nightmare gave him a small nuggie.
    "Now get going ya stinkers!" he set moonlight on the ground as they start to chase after each other again. He stands, wrapping his arms around me again. "Its a living hell trying to keep them under control"
    "Just wait until little nixss comes~" nightmare groaned. "If your gonna complain, blame your heat! It comes at the worst times!"
    "Your right....I should stop fu*king you...." I hold in a small snicker.
    "Actually, I can't wait until nixss comes!".....

(Sorry this took so long to make, school and things caught up to me!)

(And it was cringy to write....)