fell

(I actually found a rock and roll song called nightmare...How ironic)
(WARNING: loud music, if you do not like rock and roll then don't play it. If your curious though, bless your poor ears)

Nightmare's POV

    I woke to cross sleeping on my arm. He looked adorable. I don't get why I couldn't feel this before. I slowly lift him as I sit up. He gripped onto my chest as he nuzzled my rib cage. I lift him and properly lay him onto the bed. He groggily lets my shirt go and snuggled into the pillow below him. I smile at cross while he slept.
    I soon left the room and found myself going to see error. After transforming and teleporting to the void, error wasn't there. I thought he wasn't home so I decided to leave. Something mostly white and black had gotten my attention. I walked behind it to see that it looked like cross only....edgy. This new cross soon found that I was here and whipped his head around to face me. "Who are you? And why are you here?" he asked. I readied my tentacles for attack.
    "That's what I should be asking" I spoke in a cocky tone. I soon left with out another word...

*one week later*

    Cross's leg had finally healed. He almost always had a happy smile and a perky attitude but sometimes I would catch him contemplating a razor blade in his room. Cross was on a mission so I went to his room. I went to the bathroom inside and started to search for sharp objects. I found two razor blades, one knife, and three pointed bones covered in blood....

Cross's POV

    I went to kill someone that had stolen money from nightmare. My target walked down an alley way. I sat on top of a roof, ready to pounce. My feet lifted from the roof as I jump to the stranger in a cloak. When I get two feet away from them, the cloak flies off and he grabs my neck harshly. The person looked like me, though eviler. A mask covered his mouth as a large white jacket drenched around him. A black and red rimmed sword was held on his back while the wrapping on the handle flew in the wind. He hovered above the ground.

    His grip tightened on my throat as he held out a pill

    His grip tightened on my throat as he held out a pill. He put the pill near my mouth. I denied any consumption and he kneed me in the ecto-stomach. He forced the pill down my throat. My eyes got heavy and closed. soon after I awoke in some white void.
    The edgy me stood with his back to me. He turned his body to face me. "Well, your finally awake" he spoke. "Someone slept for almost three hours" my hands were stuck behind my back. I tried to move them and summon my sword but it only rattled with the sound of metal. He chuckled.
    "Let go of me!" I struggled under my bonds. His chuckle only gotten clearer under his mask. He removed his mask and showed two red streaks across his cheeks with a large grin in between them. I growled. The only reason I slept longer because I would cry myself to sleep and i'm guessing the pill knocked me out good.
    "Now, I want to know some things but if you refuse to, I will hurt you" he threatened.
    "Not if nightmare comes for me!" I yelled. He chuckled.
    "The king of negative emotions, the person who likes to see people suffer, will save you?" his grin got bigger as he stopped hovering and crotched down to me. "I bet he'll love the scars i'm gonna put on your bones~" my eyes started to tear up at his sentence. Was I being toyed with again? No! No...no.. but it could be true. Tears fell smoothly down my cheeks in defeat. He laughed mischievously.
    He grabbed the top of my skull harshly as I started to feel slight cracks from his grip. "Your Nothing but annoying, so be good and answer my question's so I don't send you back with many scars"

Nightmare's POV

    After throwing away the weapons, I began to wait for cross. Three hours passed as I sat in silence. I began to get impatient. The clock ticked, the more ticks, the more I had gotten madder. How could he take three hours to kill someone. I turn into my gooey form and walk out of the castle to teleport where he was supposed to be. His scarf lay lonely in an empty alley way. My mind fills with thoughts of what could've happened to him. I take the scarf and put it under my jacket.

*six hours later*

    I've looked everywhere. There's no sign of him. Not a trace. Finally, I go back to the alley way to see a portal being opened. Cross was thrown onto me as I catch him. The edgy looking version of him stood on the other side of the portal, looking at us with a grin spread across his face of satisfaction. I growled and lay cross down, his heavily scared body laying weakly. "The hell did you do to him?!" I yelled. He chuckled with amusement.
    "I asked a few simple questions, what's wrong with that~" he teased. I knew he was obviously lying.
    "you know what I mean" I say angrily. he chuckles again as he began to close the portal. I let him because cross was bleeding out. I pick him up, his limp body shaking with the movement. His white clothing was stained with blood, some it ripped where he was cut on his body.
    I bring him home and set him on his bed. The bandages had been put in his room because of his...Problem. I took his jacket and shirt off and start to bandage the wounds. He groans and hiss's as I lightly touch the wounds. His whole rib cage was covered with blood. I wrap his rib cage and spine.
    He moans when I accidently hit a spot that wasn't hurt. I finish bandaging him with a giant blue blush and cover him with a blanket. What could that guy have wanted.....