GET OUT

(Ummmm, I may or may bot have edited this one.....sorry if there's any mistakes.....)

Cross's POV

    I awoke, my whole body was sore, I can still walk but barely. Nightmare's arms that were clenched around me didn't help. I sigh and struggle out of nightmare's grip.
    I stand from the bed, stretching my arms. My stomach felt a bit heavy though. I slouch and look at my stomach only to gasp. I slapped my hands over my mouth to see a tiny soul floating in my stomach.
    The soul was pitch black, like nightmare's. It dripped with goo and kept hitting against the walls of my stomach. I groaned out of pain as it hit the front of my stomach. Nightmare's eyes flutter open at the sound and rubs his open eye. "Cross?" he asked quietly. I couldn't speak, what if he hates it, what if he sends me back to my au and forgets about me. I hurriedly run into the bathroom and slam the door. I stood in front of the mirror, self-criticizing.....

Nightmare's POV

    "Cross?" I asked. His body shook as he ran into the bathroom seconds later. My eyes widen, getting up from the bed. I grab my boxers and shorts, sliding them on as I knocked on the bathroom door. No one answered. I sigh as I use my tentacles to prey the door from its hinges. I heard a shriek from inside as I walked in. Cross stood against the sink as he tried to cover himself, especially his stomach. I cocked an eyebrow. I approached cross as he became more timid. I removed his arms from the surface of his stomach to gasp. A soul floated around, harshly hitting against the walls to escape. I was so.....I don't even know how to describe it....happy? No, way more than happy. A few tears streamed down my cheeks at the sight. I placed my hands onto his stomach gently. Both the soul and cross jumped from the sudden contact. The soul seemed to be ramming into the place I had put my hand. I smiled softly. "What should we name them?" I asked. Cross was confused, the fear in his eyes depleting.
    "I-I don't know...." he looked at him, grabbing his chin lightly.
    "I got an idea....how about..... Incubux" Cross's eyes widen with happiness and excitement.
    "Perfect!....." he looked down sickeningly. I looked at him with concern.
    "Is everything alright?" I asked out of worry. "Are you about to puke?" he shook his head to the side.
    "No.....its sickening knowing that theirs gonna be drunk idiots around me" he explained. Right, I should kick them out. I sigh and let go of Cross's stomach and chin as I walk out. I get dressed into my jacket and walk out of my room. I walk down the stairs towards the kitchen. When I open the doors, killer was asleep on the table with a bottle in his hand, fell was face first on the table, blood leaking from his mouth and his gold tooth half way across the room. Dust was nowhere in sight while horror was hanging on the chandelier by his foot. The. Fu*k. I groan as I stomp into the kitchen. I grab to pan lids and walk out. (Heh) I bang the lids together, a ringing sound echoing throughout the kitchen. Everyone's head had shot up from the sound, facing me with a scared expression.
    "Listen everyone!" I shouted. "Me and cross are having some personal things going on and I recommend you all to go back to your respected au's!" I yelled at them as fell rushed out the door with his tooth and the others rushing to their room. I sigh and place the lids on the dinning table while walking out. I could see the three bumbling idiots rushing around the house to pack their stuff. I walk up the stairs and down the hallway, walking back into my room. Cross sat at the edge of the bed, in his shorts and rubbing his belly gently. I kneel down in front of cross and place a hand on his stomach. He giggles softly, the soul calming and turning a more lighter color than black. I heard a 'bleh' and turned to see chara with a disgusted expression. (Fack it, someone a long time ago told me he was officially a guy so just....fack it) He floated above my desk as he messed with the lamp switch, the bulb flashing on and off. Cross didn't really seem too up to dealing with chara anyway. "Go fu*k yourself, chara" I groaned. Chara groaned louder and floated through the door, out of the room. I rub cross's belly, the soul glowing with the sense of warmth. I smile lightly at the sight, four words echoing in my mind. I am a father.....

Cross's POV

    I watched as nightmare poked around at my stomach. I bet ink was doing the same when he found out. The soul was enjoying its warmth and love nightmare was giving it. The soul may be a nuisance at times but, he sure is a sweetheart when he wants to be. I have a feeling that my stomach is going to ache a lot. The soul pressed up against nightmare's hand, glowing even brighter. Nightmare smiled again, only to be interrupted by someone knocking on the door. Nightmare sighed and looked over his shoulder. Dust opened the door. "Mind tellin me what's happening?" he asked. He was in his pajamas as he walked in. His eyes widened when his eyes met cross's stomach. He slowly backed away from the door and closed it behind him. Can't we have some alone time. I sigh as I fell a light peck on my stomach. Nightmare had kissed the soul through my magic.
    "Your pretty skinny for a pregnant person" nightmare smirked. I glared at him.
    "Just wait until i'm months into it" nightmare chuckled lightly.
    "I wonder how little incubux with turn out......