something strange

(Oddly enough, I found another song called nightmare.....yay)

Nightmare's POV

    I blushed as I crossed my arms and looked away from cross. We were about to fu*k in dreams castle. That isn't (why is it that when I write this word it auto-corrects to sin?) happening. I slip off the counter and land my feet on the ground.
    The angry stomps of someone neared the kitchen. Ink appeared in the door way with a displeased look. "What the hell did you do to dream?!" he shouted angrily. Cross backed up as sweat dripped down his forehead. I didn't understand. Ink was now in front of me.
    "Its more of what you did, not us" I countered and crossed my arms. Inks eyes widen at the thought.
    "What?" he questioned. Cross laid his hand on my shoulder and wiped the sweat from his forehead.
    "He was crying because-" cross was cut off by a familiar voice at the doorway.
    "Ink! I can explain why!" dream shouted from the doorway. Inks head snapped towards the doorway. Tears started to steam down his face again. Ink hurriedly ran to dream and hugged him. "I miss being with you, inky!" dream shouted as his voice was shaking as he was determined to not cry. Already failing before he spoke. Ink shushed him quietly as I see error slowly sink into the couch awkwardly.
    "I think me and dream need some space to talk....." I nodded, already knowing what he was asking. I walk out into the living room and see that error was fast asleep.
    Guess he was just tired. I walk to the door and creak the large wooden door. I step outside onto the soft grass below my boots. This part of the realm is so much different than the dark and desolate one I live in, at least cross keeps me company. Speaking of which, I have to search the castle for anything sharp. Who knows if cross will try and hurt himself again.
    I wait awhile at the front door and lean against the bricked wall. I lay my head against the wall and my crown slips up. My voice picks up into a low growl as I adjust it. When I get the small crown piece out of the way, I see cross in front of me with a huge smile. I jumped and accidentally slapped him. He rubbed his cheek hurtfully as I sigh with relief.
    "Don't scare me like that cross!" I shouted. He only giggled and hugged me. I can only guess, distracted by my 'cuteness'. Why would he even say that!?! I am the king of nightmare's! I am nowhere near cute!.
    "Let's get home. Dream and ink have some problems to work out" cross spoke in a serious tone. I nodded and we teleported to the castle. What I didn't expect was to be laying face-up on cross's bed while he hovered over me.......

(Oh, dear. Here comes the sin train.....)