surprise!

Cross's POV

    I sat there until chara suddenly merged into me. My eyes shot open as I cover my mouth to try and block the black goo that escaped my mouth but to no avail. It leaked through my fingers as I get down on my three limbs and my gray eye starts to flicker red. I started to loose feeling in my legs then falling onto my only limb left holding me up. "CHARA STOP!" I yelled but nothing from them was heard.
    Collapsing on my stomach and letting go of my mouth as the liquid over flowed in my eyes, pouring out. My vision began to blur and turn back to only wake up again a few feet off the ground. I jumped and tried to reach the ground but I only got farther until a boney hand grabbed my leg. When I looked I gasped in surprise to see my body but with chara inside.
    Then I looked down...I was in their place. A ghost. I should've been happy but the feeling i'm gonna regret something wouldn't leave. Chara made my knife appear and did a practice swing before putting it at their side. "Chara!, what are you doing! Let me back in!" I yelled once again, pulling on chara's spirited body. They stepped away without giving a chance of getting in.
    "Cross...i'm gonna fix this mess you've made" they spoke, but what mess did I create for them to take my body so suddenly?. "I shall KILL nightmare" what?! No! I frantically tried to stop them from making a portal but I was too late. They'd already made a portal to nightmare's castle and began to walk through...

Nightmare's POV

    Once I was finished hugging dream, I turned back into my gooey form. He looked at me strangely when he tried to speak but cut off by my voice. "I'm going back to this form to go talk to cross, he won't believe who I am unless there's proof" I said putting on a smile. He smiled warmly and we went to the large wooden doors.
    I could hear heavy footsteps coming this way and opened the door with curiosity. There was cross, coming toward me like he was ready murder. There was black goo coming from his eye sockets and out his mouth while his usual red and gray eyes that always twinkled with excitement only were red and burning with anger and hatred. I've never seen cross like this, the way he carried his sword, dragging it across the ground like a heavy weight.
    But I noticed those eyes weren't his anymore. They were someone else's and the only person I could think of is chara...that demon thing that cross said haunted him. Almost all chara's have red eyes and goo coming from their face. I stood there idle with fear coursing through my blood as it went cold with every step he took, then he smirked. Cross's body had teleported when I heard a breeze of air behind me.
    I looked to see him swinging at me like a mad man so I jumped back and grabbed him with my tentacles. I wrapped five tentacles around him, enclosing his arms against his sides while clasping his legs together. Dream started to yell, telling me to stop and such things but this is self defense isn't it? I asked myself. Cross's struggling became weaker by the minute until he just glared at me then smiled a sh*t eating grin.
    I glared back at him but kept smiling for some reason when the goo started to drip away from his eyes and showed watery tears. He closed his eyes softly only to be scrunched like crying and the goop faded away with the grin showing a sad frown. I stood there confused when I realized chara had left his body. I put him down gently when his sockets shot open and saw me.
    He looked at me and wiped away his tears to put on a smile. This somehow gave a me another emotion, worry. I walked over to cross, who jumped a little with my action but just put on that smile and giggled. It sounded like all the other giggles that he made but now I know that those had been forced. This being one to. Once I got close enough he looked at me with confusion when I hugged him.
    I rubbed circles on his back to make him feel better but I soon heard the sound of sobbing coming from cross. I pulled him back a little to see he was crying and the feeling of sadness came back as I pulled him back into a hug. He sobbed sadly into my shoulder with his arms against my chest. I glanced down at him only to see something on his wrist and I pulled away from the hug. Cross was now only sniffing as his wet tears stained his cheeks.
    I had never seen him like this, I had only seen that goofy forced smile that he would put on. But that thing I saw on his wrist, what could it be? I questioned myself. Then I remembered when I gave him that job and he seemed very protective about his arms when I had found him. "Cross, what's that on your arm?" I asked curiously. He tensed up by the question and crossed his arms in our embrace to where I couldn't see them anymore.
    He then teleported, which surprised me. All I wanted to know is what was on his arms!. I yelled to myself. He's beginning to be annoying again, the "next time I see him he won't be able to breathe?!" I suddenly yelled making dream jump a teleportation sound come from somewhere. Great. He was still here and I scared him off. Aren't I the best person in the world right now.

Cross's POV

    I teleported once I heard he wanted to kill me then landing on a nearby bench. I started to ball my eyes out until someone came over to me and startled me. They said "H-hey, cross, you ok?"....

(Whoa that was a little hard to write!)