bon voyage

∆

Book Status: Ongoing

Timeline:

Started: [4/21/2017]

Reminder(s):

Anything that will happen in this story is not true and it is just a figment of the author's imagination. Some of the characters' personalities will not all be based on their real personalities.

Ethan and Sean are not gay/bi or and are not in a relationship or maybe gay/bi and are in a secret relationship. Again, anything that happens in the book is just a figment of the author's imagination.

I do not discriminate all the characters' real personalities/qualities. I respect all their personalities and qualities. If they're gay, bi, straight, I respect them for who they are.

I don't have a specific schedule on publishing each chapters. I'm busy right now and have a lot of things to do. I cannot tell you a specific schedule but I can tell you that I can update this 2-3 times a week.

Warning(s):

This is a non-smut book. I will not put smut(s) in this book due to my age, my lack of knowledge, and lack of experience.

This book is boyxboy. If you're uninterested in any of those things, I suggest for you to leave this book.

The book's genre is fantasy. I know some people read fanfictions that doesn't involve with supernatural things and mostly based on real life situations. This is a book with supernatural things and supernatural beings.

© 2017 LoveMeLikeItsProm
All Rights Reserved.

:) Please don't steal this book.