1: Off To Munchkin Land.

*April 22 2015-Katy and Ginny's apartment.

Katy's POV

It's been around a year since I left Storybrooke and I really miss it. me and Jared still keep in touch and talk all the time. me and Jared were supposed to hang out today but he hasn't showed up. weird.

Jared's POV

I was walking to Katy's house when pink smoke surrounded me when the smoke cleared I wasn't in Canada anymore, I think I'm in munchkin land. I see a bubble in the sky floating towards the ground, when the bubble pops there's someone inside, I think her names Glinda. she walks over to me and smiles.

"Hello Jared" she says.

"Hello miss Glinda" I say.

"If I'm correct you and your friend Katy used to live in Storybrooke, didn't you?" she asks.

"Yes ma'am we did" I say.

"Well I have a very big favor to ask" she says.

"I need you to bring your friend Katy here, so you two can defeat the wicked witch" she says.

"You want me to bring Katy here?" I ask.

"Yes" she says.

"Okay, I'll bring her here but how do I get here?" I ask.

"With these of course" she says handing me a pair of ruby heels.

"Give these to Katy and tell her to click her heels together three times and think of munchkin land and you two will appear here" she says as the pink smoke surrounds me again and when the smoke clears I'm on Katy's doorstep. I knock on the door and Katy answer it.

"Hey" she says.

"Hey. Katy we kind of have to go somewhere" I say.

"Where?" she asks.

"Munchkin land" I say.

"Like from the movie?" she asks.

"You have to defeat the wicked witch" I say. Katy step out of the door and puts the shoes on.

"You owe me for this" she says as she clicks her heels together and the pink smoke surrounds us, when it clears we are in munchkin land. back in a land with magic.