2: Wicked

*same day

Katy's POV

Me and Jared just got to munchkin land, I've seen this movie so many times so I'm prepared for whatever happens. suddenly I see a bubble coming floating down from the sky, when the bubble popped and Glinda appeared.

"Hello Katy" she says.

"Hello" I say.

"Oh, that outfit will not suit your journey ahead" she says as I look down at my outfit, I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt. pink smoke surrounds me, when the smoke clears I'm wearing jeans and a shirt that looks like Dorothy's dress in the movie, the ruby shoes, and my hair is in braided pigtails with red bows.

I look back up at Glinda and smile.

"Remember Katy, you are the only one that can defeat the witch, but have faith you can do it, because if you stop believing you can, you will not be able to defeat her. and Jared, you are very important in the mission, if you weren't here Katy wouldn't believe that she could do this, you brought hope that not many can, you are much more powerful then you know, but as a team you and Katy are the most powerful in all of oz and every other realm, so never stop believing, because together you two can do anything" she says.

"So how do we get to the witches castle?" I ask.

"Follow the yellow brick road" she says.

"I should have known that" I say to Jared.

"We'll be on our way then" I say.

.

"Remember, there will be many obstacles on the way, but together you will be just fine" Glinda says. me and Jared start walking, after a few minutes of walking I see the scarecrow. me and Jared keep walking until we get to the fork in the road.

"Which way should we go?" I say. then I hear the scarecrow talking.

"That way is very nice" he says.

"Who said that?" I say. I look at Jared and noticed he was trying not to laugh.

"That way is also nice" he says. I turn around and gasp like I didn't know it was him. Jared had to walk off because he started laughing. I roll my eyes and go back to talking to the scarecrow.

"How are you talking?" I ask.

"I don't know" he says. after a few minutes of talking I help the scarecrow down off the post and Jared, me and the scarecrow continue our journey, when we are walking Jared walks up next to me and grabs my hand and we walk holding hands for a while. me and Jared decided along time ago we can't be together if we have to hide it, so we broke up. we were all walking happily until the witch decided to show up for a visit.

"Who are you two?" she asks.

Jared steps in front of me and said not to tell her and see what happens, so we can see what we are up against.

"I said what are your names" she says. me and Jared keep quiet.

"So we have two hardheads do we?" she says as me and Jared still don't say anything.

"Well, lets just see what we can do about that" she says as she conjures a fireball and throws it at us. I run in front of Jared and the scarecrow and freeze the fireball before it hits anything.

"Is that all you got?" I say. I believe that I can defeat the witch.

"Oh, we have another witch here?" she asks.

"What do you think?" I say.

"And a rude one too. I'll see you both again, and I know why you are here, you will never defeat me" she says as she disappears and I turn around to see both of the boys standing there in shock.

"What?" I ask.

"How did you do that?" the scarecrow asks.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Stand up to her" he says.

"I don't know, I just did" I say. After that I see something shiny reflecting the suns light into my eyes. I have a feeling I know what it is too. the tin man. I walk over and sure enough it's the tin man. I see the oil can and pick it up and put the oil on him and he thanks me.

"What is your name?" he asks.

"Katy" I say. "and that's Jared" I say pointing at Jared.

"So that's what your name is" I hear the witches voice say as she walks out from behind a tree.

"What do you want Elphaba?" I say using her real name.

"How do you know my name?" she asks.

"Because I do. now what do you want?" I say.

"Oh nothing, just the ruby slippers" she says.

"Shoe stealin' witch say what?" I say.

"What?" She asks.

"Your not gettin' my shoes" I say.

"Lets just see about that" she says as green smoke appears next to her and then Jared appears. oh this can't be good.

"How about now?" she says.

"Don't do it Katy!" he says.

"Well, it looks like she won't do anything, so lets see if this works" she says as Jared starts choking.

"Fine! take the stupid shoes! just let him go!" I yell as I take off the shoes and throw them at her.

"That's all I wanted" she says as she she lets Jared go and takes the shoes.

"I know you want the shoes because they belonged

Nessa-rose (that's her sister who died)" I say as she stops and looks at me.

"How do you know about Nessa?" she asks.

"I know all about you" I say.

"Well then you should have known not to mess with me or ever say my sisters name here" she says as she disappears and so does Jared.

"Jared!" I yell.

"I'll be okay! just protect yourself!" he yells as he disappears.

"We have to find him!" I say to the scarecrow.

"We will" he says as we start walking again.

I will always find you