5: Flashbacks

*next day

Katy's POV

I woke up and look at my clock and see it's four a.m. I try to fall back asleep but just can't, I walk over to my balcony and looked at the stars. there's so many memories that I remember when I look at the stars, but I remember one certain memory of when we all went camping, it was Jared, Emma, Red, Granny, Snow, Charming, Hook, and me. That was one of the best times of my life.

Flashback - October 22 2012

Katy's POV

"Hook! give me back my bag of marshmallows!" I yell at hook.

"Never!" he says.

"Hook I will make you a s'more if you give me them back" I say.

"Deal" he says as he tosses my bag of marshmallows to me and I get out my marshmallow gun I brought with me and start shooting hook.

"Take that!" I yell at hook.

"Katy give me the gun!" Emma says as I hand her the gun and she starts shooting hook.

"I am being attacked by two girls. this is not normal" hook says trying to block the marshmallows. I start laughing and so does Jared.

"Oh crap, the guns out of ammo" Emma says as she tosses the gun to me and starts running and hook starts to chase her.

"Should I go get them?" Red says.

"In wolf form?" Snow asks.

"Yep. I've learned to control it" Red says back.

"Alright" Charming says as Red says something to granny and then takes off her cloak and turns into a wolf, as soon as Red turns into a wolf she starts walking towards all of us like a wolf stalking it's prey.

"Red" I say as she starts to come towards me.

"Granny put the cloak back on her!" I yell as granny puts the cloak on Red and she turns back to her human form laughing.

"You should have seen your face!" she says laughing.

"What do you mean? were you messing with us?" I say.

"Yep! and you guys totally fell for it!" she says.

"Gurl You wrong fo' dat" I say.

"Translation please" she says.

"Girl your wrong for that" I say in a duh tone.

"Alright, I'm gonna go find hook and Emma, be back in a bit" she says as she takes off her cloak and runs into the forest. I walk away from the fire and lay down in the grass looking at the stars, soon Jared comes and sits down next to me.

"Whatcha doin?" I ask.

"Just coming over here to see what your doing" he says.

"Oh, I'm just looking at the stars. aren't they beautiful?" I say.

"Not as beautiful as you" he says.

"Wow, that was that was the cheesiest thing you have ever said" I say.

"I try" he says as I laugh.

"Look at that constellation! it looks like a chicken!" he says pointing at the sky.

"What? where the heck- nope, never mind I see it" I say as he starts to laugh.

"Alright guys it's time to go to sleep, Emma and hook are back" Snow says.

"Alright" I say as I get up and. Then so does Jared, he walks to his tent and I walk to mine. the girls are in one tent and the guys are in one and granny got her own. I walk into the tent and Emma, Snow and Red all have flashlights under there faces like people do when they tell scary stories.

"Do I want to ask?" I say.

"Nope" Emma says as they all put there flashlights down and go to sleep. I lay down and am about to fall asleep when I hear Snow scream.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" I yell freaking out thinking that there is a snake in the tent or something.

"SPIDER!!!" She yells as everybody starts screaming and trying to get out of the tent. I walk over to wear snow is and kill the spider.

"Better?" I ask as everyone stops screaming and sits back down on there sleeping bags and we hear a noise.

"What was that?" Snow says.

"Probably the boys coming to see why we are all screaming" I say. and then we hear a growl.

"That was not one of the boys" Snow says

"That sounded like a bear" Emma says.

"Okay I have a plan, most bears are more scared of you than you are of them, so in just a second we are all going to run out of the tent and start making a bunch of noise" I say as we all line up in front of the door. I start to count down to when we run out of the tent.

"3.......2......1.....GO!" I yell as we all run out of the tent yelling and see the boys rolling on the ground laughing at us.

"Was that you guys?!" I yell.

"Take a guess lass" hook says.

"You guys are horrible!" Snow says.

"We know" Charming says.

"Well, I'm going back to bed, you guys better watch your backs" Red says.

"I'm so scared" hook says as we all go back to our tents.

"We're not really going back to sleep are we?" I ask.

"Nope. we need to discuss revenge" Red says. we stayed up for about an hour coming up with the perfect plan. after we are all in our positions we start the prank. I run into the boys tent and wake them all up.

"Guys wake up! Red has completely lost control! she went all crazy and tried to kill us! Emma and Snow ran when she started acting crazy but I came back to get you guys!" I say as Red starts to howl.

"Quick! we have to run!" I say as we all run out of the tent and we see Emma's jacket that she always wears.

"Guys look!" I say pointing to the jacket. we all hear red howling and start to run. we keep running until we see Red, she starts to walk toward us.

"Red, please, it us" I say as she pounces towards hook and he yells.

"Please don't hurt me!" he says.

"Still not scared hook?" I say as Emma, Snow, and granny walk out from the woods and granny puts the hood on red and she turns back into human form.

"You should have seen your face hook!" I say as we all start laughing.

"That was cruel!" Jared says.

"So was your little prank. come on, let's go back to camp" I say as we start walking back. when we get back to camp we all say goodnight and go to bed.

Flashback over.

That is one of my favorite memories. I walk back to my room and fall back asleep. it feels good to be home again.