6: changes

*Next day.

Katy's POV.

I woke up this morning and got dressed and walked downstairs to see mom and dad.

"Good morning" I say.

"Good morning Katy, there's breakfast in the kitchen" mom says. I walk into the kitchen and get something to eat. after I finish eating I tell mom and dad goodbye and leave to find Jared. I look for a while and then I see him walking down the street. I run up and hug him.

"Hi to you too" he says.

"Sorry, I'm happy to be able to walk around the town" I say.

"Well I'm just going to walk around today, your more then welcome to join me" he says.

"Sure" I say as we start walking. Than I hear a laugh. not a normal laugh, an evil laugh. I turn around and see the one person I thought I would never see again. the witch.

"How did she escape the mirror?!" I say to Jared.

"What mirror?" he says.

"Right, you don't remember" I say.

"You thought that mirror could hold me?" she says.

"Well, honestly, yes I did" I say.

"Well you thought wrong" she says.

"Katy who's that?" Jared asks.

"Still playing dumb I see" she says.

"Playing dumb? what are you talking about?" I ask.

"Well, why don't you ask your friend there" she says.

"What is she talking about?" I ask.

"Katy, I was never put under a curse, she threatened to kill you unless I acted like I forgot you" he says.

"Wait, you never lost your memories?" I ask.

"No, I didn't. I wanted to tell you but I couldn't take any chances of you getting hurt. when you sang that song at the diner I wanted to tell you but I knew I couldn't" he says.

"I can't believe this. all this time you pretended you forgot everything, you were doing it to protect me?" I ask.

"Of coarse. I couldn't stand to see you hurt" he says.

"Isn't this touching? ugh" the witch says.

"Leave him alone Elphaba, your fight is with me not anyone here" I say.

"Couldn't agree more dear, so why don't you come over here and fight" she says as she starts flying.

"I can't fly" I say.

"Actually you can" she says. I focus really hard and I start to fly.

"There you go" she says as her hands start to glow. this can't be good. She throws a fireball at me but I move out of the way and freeze it before it hits anything.

"You might have dodged that but the whole town won't be able to dodge this" she says as she flys off towards the well and I fly off after her. I see her pour some kind of potion in it and green smoke starts to appear and then she disappears I fly back home as fast as I can and tell everyone. we all see the curse coming and no one can stop it we all meet at the border.

"Wait, I wasn't born here or in the enchanted forest, what's gonna happen?" I ask.

"than you have a choice, to go with Emma and Jared or, stay with us and go to the enchanted forest" dad says.

"I'm gonna stay with you guys" I say to my parents as they smile. we all hug Emma ad Jared and say goodbye. I tell Emma goodbye and then I go to tell Jared goodbye. I run and hug him as tight as I could, I let go of him and smile, he smiles back and we both start to lean in and we kiss, he pulls back and so do I and smile.

"I'm gonna miss you" he says.

"I'll miss you too" I say as he walks to Emma and I walk to my parents. Emma and Jared walk to there car, get in, and start to drive. then the smoke surrounds all of us and when it clears we're in a forest, the enchanted forest to be exact. Everyone starts walking back to their homes and mom, dad, and me live in a castle apparently. dad is wearing the old fashioned clothes he was wearing when the curse was placed and me and mom are wearing these old fashioned dresses and flats. dad takes me to the extra room that he did some magic on and made it my room. after I noticed it was ten o'clock I told mom and dad goodnight and went to bed. "things are gonna be different here something tells me" I think as I fall asleep.