8: Trouble In New York

*Next day.

Katy's POV.

I woke up this morning sitting on the floor in Jared's room. I started thinking and then I remembered playing monopoly at three in the morning and staying up talking. I got up and walked downstairs and saw that

every one was sitting at the table.

"Good morning" Jared says.

"Morning" I say as I sit down at the table with everyone.

"So what's up?" I ask.

"Not much, just talking about what we're doing today" Emma says.

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"Well, me and hook are gonna try to find a way to get Jared in the enchanted forest. so you and Jared have a day to explore the city. just be back before ten okay?" Emma says.

"Okay" I say.

"Ready to go?" Jared asks.

"Yep, Lets go" I say as we say goodbye to Emma and Hook and leave.

"So what do you want to see today?" he asks.

"I don't know, how about the Statue of Liberty?" I say.

"Sure, lets go!" he says. We catch a bus that takes us where we need to go to be in walking distance of the Statue of Liberty. when we get there we get to go to the top of the statue where you can see all of New York.

"Wow" I say looking at the view.

"Agreed" Jared says.

"New York is so amazing. back in the enchanted forest all anybody ever does is work and no one sings but me and the princess's. except for Mulan. She does not sing" I say.

"Well, what do you want to do next?" He asks.

"I don't know" I say.

"Ever seen time square?" He asks.

"Nope" I say.

"Well then lets go!" he says. as we run back to the bus stop and take another bus to time square. when we get there we start walking until I hear someone say my name. I turn around and see someone I thought I would never see again. my birth parents. they run up to me and hug me and I just stand there in shock.

"Huh" is all I managed to say.

"We found the portal and we've been looking for you for weeks!" Dove says.

"Mrs. I am not your daughter" I say trying to act like I don't know her.

"Look, I know you know us and I know you are mad at us but we need to take you back home" she says as she takes my arm and starts walking but I snatch my arm away.

"I'm not going anywhere with you! you aren't my parents anymore!" I say.

"What do you mean? of coarse we are!" she says.

"No your not! my parents are Belle and Rumple" I say.

"Who?" she says.

"My parents!" I yell.

"Well no matter what you think you are coming back home with us!" she yells as Luke (a.k.a. use-to-be dad) picks me up and starts carrying me.

"Go get Emma and Hook!" I yell at Jared as he nods and runs to go find them.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To the portal" Dove says.

"Oh joy" I say sarcastically. we walk for a while until we end up in some alley.