15: Not Leaving You Behind

5 months later-Staples center.

Katy's POV.

Another day, another concert. over the past five months all I have done is record and do concerts. But for some reason I have had this reoccurring dream every night, it's either of a boy, he has brown hair and brown eyes and he's always smiling, or it's of a couple, the woman has brown hair and brown eyes and looks like a disney princess, and the man has weird skin with scales looks odd. the strange thing is that they all seem familiar. but on another note, my album went platinum and I'm performing at the staples center. I just finished singing my last song and I have some time left.

"Do you guys mind if I sing one of my favorite songs?" I ask as the crowd screams and the music starts playing for 'mixed up'

"La, la, la

La, la, la, la

La, la, la

How come everything turns out

Leaving me with more doubts

I feel like I'm upside down

And I don't wanna be here.

I go right, should have gone left

And I say things I should not have said

Look at me in this big mess

I don't wanna be here

Everything I do

Is making me more confused

Oh, it used to be easy

All I had to be is me

Now I'm mixed up

Everywhere i go

Is somewhere that I don't know

Oh, I hope that I'm dreaming

'Cause I'm sick of this feeling

I'm mixed up

Somebody help me

La, la, la

La, la

Tell me how to fix this

I'd trade my world for one wish

To go back to my other life

Oh, and get it right

Everything I do

Is making me more confused

Oh, it used to be easy

All I had to be is me

Now I'm mixed up

Everywhere I go

Is somewhere that I don't know

Oh, I hope that I'm dreaming

'Cause I'm sick of this feeling

I'm mixed up

Somebody help me

So hold me

Tell me

Everything's gonna

Be okay cuz today it feels like

I won't make it throught the darkness

Don't know how to get out of this

I'm so mixed up

Somebody help me

La, la, la

Everything I do

Is making me more confused

Oh, it used to be easy

All I had to be is me

Now I'm mixed up

Everywhere i go

Is somewhere that I don't know

Oh, I hope that I'm dreaming

'Cause I'm sick of this feeling

I'm mixed up

Somebody help me" I finish singing and walk off stage. I say goodbye to the people there and start to walk to the bus when someone pulls me to the side of the arena and I spray them with pepper spray.

"Stranger danger!" I yell before they put their hand over my mouth.

"It's just me!" they say. its dark so I can't really see but I can tell that it's the boy from my dreams.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Jared Gilmore" he says. suddenly an image appears in my mind of me and him in some house and he's handing me a wrapped box that has a locket in it with a picture of me and him. then my mind flashes to an image of me holding that locket in my hand and locking it in a trunk in my apartment.

"Follow me" I say as I grab his hand and walk to the tour bus where I walk to the back room of the tour bus and lock the door.

"Okay, how do I know you?" I ask.

"Look at these picture see if any of this seems familiar" he says as he hands me a stack of pictures and I look through them. the first picture is of me and him sitting in front of a campfire smiling. the camping trip. the next picture is of a diner and there is a waitress wearing all red and smiling at the camera. Ruby. the next picture is of a bunch of people in front of a building. But not just any people, everyone from Storybrooke. I look up at Jared and smile.

"I remember" I say as he picks me up and spins me around.

"It's good to have you back" he says.

"It's good to be back" I say as we feel the bus come to a stop and we are back at my apartment. me and Jared run into the apartment where I find the key to the trunk and get out my locket and put it on.

"You ready to go back home?" he asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I say. as he throws a magic bean on the floor and a portal appears and we jump through, the next thing I know we are in Storybrooke.

"How are we in Storybrooke, it was destroyed" I say.

"A new curse was placed, we don't know by who though" he says.

"Oh" I say.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see" he says as we keep walking until we end up at granny's. we walk inside and everybody jumps out from behind something and yells "SURPRISE!".

"Oh my gosh!" I yell running around the room hugging all my friends. I run over to mom and dad and hug them both.

"Mom! Dad!" I yell.

"Katy!" they both yell as they hug me. I smile at mom and dad and run over to hug Ava and Nick.

"Ava!" I yell hugging her.

"Katy! it's so good to have my best friend back!" she says.

"It's good to have you back too Ava" I say as I hug Nick and walk back over to Jared and hug him.

"Thank you" I say.

"No, thank you" he says.

"For what?" I ask.

"Everything. you've made my life complete" he says.

"You've made my life complete too" I say. for the rest of the day we talked and laughed. it was good to be home again, and I don't plan on going back to my old world.