Chapter 1

Swearing and stuff like that lies ahead, just so you know.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

It was a pleasant day to be outside. The sun was shining down on an open field, the grass slightly blowing from the light cool breeze. A boy with raven colored hair sat at a picnic table in the middle of the field along with his group of friends and the " pain in the ass's ".

Ash sighed as he felt the wind blow his hair across his face, he watched the others as they cheered Brock, Cilan, Clemont and Serena on.

' Cooking competition, huh? ' Ash mentally complained. ' The only good thing about it is the food. '

" Go Serena! " Hurry it up Clemont! " Bonnie enthusiastically yelled pumping her fist into the air.

The others cheered as well, but Bonnie was no doubt, the loudest of them all. Especially since she had enough insults to shut them the fuck up.

" You've got half an hour left! " Ash miserably groaned.

Ash was in charge of keeping track of time, besides he was to tired to have the energy to cheer them on with the others. He wasn't able to get any sleep for the past 2 days, if ya know what I mean. ( *winks* Jk though, lol )

---------------------------------------------

Two days ago

Ash was currently filling out paperwork for new projects and things like that.

" Hey Ash! " Bonnie yelled as she pushed open the doors to Ash's office, with Serena following right behind her.

" What is it? " He asked, looking up from the sheet of paper he was holding.

" Me and Serena are going shopping and we need you to come with us! " Bonnie happily replied.

" Why do I need to go? " He questioned and went back to finishing up his paperwork.

" We need someone to carry our bags while we look around! " Bonnie explained.

" Why don't you just take Gary and Paul with you? I doubt they have anything to do besides insulting people and getting rejected. " Ash responded.

" We tried looking for them, but couldn't find them anywhere. " Serena replied.

" Figures. " Ash mumbled. " What about all the others? "

" They're helping clean up the mess of Clemont's latest creation. " Bonnie answered.

Ash stayed quite as Serena and Bonnie waited for an answer.

Seeing as they weren't gonna give up, he gave in.

" Fine. " He sighed. " Just give me ten minutes first. "

" Alright! " Serena and Bonnie joyfully yelled, then happily walked out of the room.

Ash tapped a button on his watch and waited as Pikachu appeared in front of him on the desk.

" Pika? " The yellow mouse tilted its head with a questioning look.

" I need you to find Paul and Gary for me. " He ordered.

" Pikachu chu pika pika. " Pikachu spoke, pointing at Ash phone that laid on the desk.

" Bonnie and Serena wanted to go shopping, I doubt they'd answer my calls. " Ash explained. " Feel free to shock the crap out of them if you want. "

A smile formed on Pikachu's face as he nodded his head, accepting the offer. With that Pikachu ran out of the room in search of his targets, while Ash continued on with his paperwork.