Chapter 5

Out of my own curiosity, is anyone enjoying this story so far?

Ash was concerned about what had happened in Kalos, but thought that the others would like to check on their families first. It wouldn't affect much of their trip to Kalos, except for the matter of time.

Ash stopped and turned around to face the others. " Could you try finding something else to do other than constantly be at each other's throats. " Ash spoke up, getting annoyed with their constant fighting.

" So.. what exactly are we gonna do? " Brock asked

" We're go- " Ash froze mid sentence, he shut his mouth and spun back around, searching for something he had yet to see.

" What is it? " Gary piped up, sounding convincingly serious.

Ash shushed him as they all started to worry about what was happening. The wind blew through their hair, as their fears showed shadows dancing and hiding behind the bushes.

" Right. " Ash harshly whispered, gaining all of their attention as they were trying to decipher what he meant. " Run, to the right...now! " Ash shouted.

The surrounding area's scarlet red glow immediately darkened, almost becoming pitch black. They all ran as they were told, Ash stayed running behind the group, taking glances of behind them.

Their heartbeats increasing as they heard violent rustling, followed by loud crashes, then the stomping of footsteps of something, other than themselves, chasing them.

" What the hell is coming after us?! " Misty yelled at the top of the lungs, while still managing to keep running.

" Would you rather I tell you, or we all can continue running while attempting not to get slaughtered?! " Ash shouted, still at the back of the group, helping Paul as he was still having to carry Bonnie on his back

" How long are we gonna have to keep running for? " May panicked.

" I have an idea but not all of you will like it. " Ash informed the group.

" Just tell us what the fuck it is and let's hurry and do it! " Paul groaned, tired of carrying the young elite.

" Brock, bring out Crobat! " Ash demanded.

" Why? Are we going to battle them? " Brock asked, pulling out Crobat's pokeball.

" Yeah, no. There's a river just up ahead, we'll all have to jump in, but if Bonnie does that then her ankle wouldn't exactly improve nor would it help, so the plan was to have Crobat carry her just above the water's surface. " Ash explained.

" Alright, but I can't assure that Crobat will be able to hold all her weight. " Brock laughed, tossing the pokeball, Crobat flying through the air right beside the group.

" Bitch fight me! I weight way fuckin less than the number of all the girls you've been rejected by! " Bonnie angrily retorted.

" Could you both fight about this later? " Serena interrupted, aiming to stop them from fighting, just until they get away from whatever those things are.

" We're almost there! " Ash shouted, indicating that they have to hurry.

Crobat grabbed Bonnie by the back of her shirt and lifted her off Paul's back. They all kept running and even through the darkness they were able to spot the edge of where the ground ends and leads to the river.

" Get ready to jump! " Ash yelled as the were approaching it, it was loud enough so that they could all hear him over the sound of the rushing water.

One by one they all had jumped, Crobat and Bonnie keeping up.

" It's not like it's a long fall right? " Dawn questioned a moment before she had thrown herself off the edge, although it seemed like more of a statement as she thought that she was right.

" Make sure not to let go of Bonnie! " Ash shouted to Brock's pokemon as he was the last one to go over the edge.

It was a long ways down and Ash waited until he hit the water. The only thing about this fall that brought a smile to his lips wasn't the cool air blowing past him, nor the calming sound of the flowing water, or fact that they had most likely lost their pursuers, but instead it was Dawn screaming " OH FUUUUUUUUUUUU " and unable to finish as she hit the water.

Ash could sense that he was getting closer to the end of this fall, so as anyone would do, he took a deep breath as he was too, was engulfed in the water.

Sorry if this chapter is kinda short and for any mistakes I might have made.