Note

Hahahahahahahahaha so, its almost been a year...whoops.

I honestly have no true, good excuse, but I guess it was just that i was having troubles at the time and from there fell out a bit from Pokémon and into other fandoms, so i know its not the best reasoning, but its what happened.

But, hopefully, I'm back to it!

I like to think my writing is better now, plus I'm not trying to piece together a story from scraps and create each chapter in like, an hour, like I was before.

I guess what I really want, is to go farther with my writing skills (which still suck btw) so that I have fun when me and my friends just wanna mess around and make a story. Which I'll admit, is one of the reason why I'm going to try and continue with this, so that I can be more confident in my skills and try to bring my friend and I's ideas "to life", so to speak.

Also, funny story, I like to scroll through the comments on 'Stronger' and a lot of them are hilarious, but I also realized that my writing is really shitty (not that, that much has changed now) and so i guess thats the reason why I'm going to try and make a new book, well not a new book, but a new (and hopefully better) version of 'Stronger'! And once I'm satisfied with that, this book, 'Scarlet' is gonna get it's makeover too.

I hope thats enough to satisfy you guys for now (if anyone's still reading this book lol)

Anyways, see ya soon~

(Hopefully)

(Probably)

(*sweats nervously*)